• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

I started losing my plug from 28 weeks hun and all is well it regrows itself in most cases xx

Just found out today my 4 yr old nephew has lukemia :(

Krissi - Im so sorry, I hope that there is something that can be done :hugs:

Omg krissi I'm so sorry :hugs:

Erm......think I'm having contractions :argh:

Oh krissi. Biggest of hugs xxx

Reedy. Exciting!!!

Oh Krissy, life can be so cruel to the young. Lets hope he responds to treatment.

Hi everyone!

Krissi - Have you had anymore news on your nephew?

Missy - Happy 30 weeks!

Nat - :hi: Good luck with your GD test monday :hugs: Have you got a few days to yourself while Isobel is at nursery or is that closed.

Reedy - CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you and cant wait to hear all about it!!

AFM - Test results came back with sugar in my urine so going for he GD test on Monday.

Had midwife this morning. Haven't actually met my midwife yet. She is always on holiday!!!

I have protein & glucose in urine. Got to listen to baby, Isobel was there not quite sure what she thought of that. But it sounded different to Isobel. She sounded like a train at this stage. And it punched the Doppler!!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Nat - Balls on the urine test hun :hugs: Did you just control your GD last time with diet or did you take medication? Yayyy for the doppler! I always think the HB sounds like a train. Is Isobel at nursery today?

Had a terrible sleep last night :( Serves me right for mentioning it in my journo :dohh: Got woken up with cramp in my leg and foot several times add in the wee get up. Bringing maternity leave forward now by 2 weeks and cant wait!! Bet you it comes along and I end up bored :haha:

Hope everyone else is OK x

Make sure you have some added salt into your diet, it's generally where the cramp comes from.

I've gotten used to disturbed sleep, this one wont be so hard to adjust too!

Nope Isobel home for a week. Half term. :) she is dressing up as a witch for a party she is going to this afternoon.

No my GD was quite severe. GTT reading of 11.8. Should be well below 7!! Was on insulin injections three times a day

Nat - I hope its not as bad this time :( I bet she's excited about dressing up! I cant remember but did they end up inducing you because of the GD?

Yes they induce at 38wks. It isn't as bad as everyone makes out. It was quick and simple. Don't worry over that x

Yes my nephew is in the Marsden hospital now and yesterday started his chemo and had a surgery for lumber puncture to take spinal fluid and a bone marrow sample and his line put in for further chemo.

Nat - Thanks xxxx

Krissi - Got everything crossed for him xxx :hugs: :hugs:

Morning ladies. How are we??

I had a dream last night, Rhubarb was a boy. So it's obviously going to be a girl!!

Morning Nat :hi:

:haha: Are your premonitions that good! :haha: I have no idea about the flavour for this little one. I keep jumping from :blue: to :pink: Although I can see DH and I with a :blue: more than a :pink: Have you got anything planned for today?

All good here going to Bicester Village today for some xmas pressie shopping. Fingers crossed for some bargains, Im going with a friend and Tansey from here.

I don't remember dreams with Isobel. So I dunno. We shall see in 18days time.

I'm sure your DH will be a fabulous father to a girl. Sam is really good with Isobel.

Isobel has swimming in the big pool with big kids at 930. Then lunch and we have pirates scientists DVD to watch this afternoon with Isobel.

Enjoy your shopping with tansey. You both get to look at baby clothes now!!

Nat - DH will love a girl! He loves shopping and designer labels etc! They'll bankrupt us! :haha: Hope you had a lovely day. For some reason I thought you were staying :yellow: I dont know why! Yes its lovely looking at baby things with Tansey, she's waited so long and been through so much to get preggers.

Hope everyone else is OK xxx

How is everyone??

I feel like a pin cushion, two blood tests today and flu jab on Friday :(

Also could have carpal tunnel in left arm too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho