Baw Club Ffridayyyy Yayyyy!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Got me legs at ten to two up in the air at my desk again!!

How are we all??

Morning all x
Glad to hear your at your usual position Sambatiki I wouldnt expect anything else :rofl:

I've had my blood test this morning, so my arm is feeling very achy (is that a word?) got to wait 10 days & ring the doctors to see if my results are back but not guaranteed. Do they not understand that I cant wait that long??? :hissy:

Hope everyone is ok x x

Reedy - You made me laugh out loud at my desk and everyone looked at me!! :rofl: :rofl:
Can't believe you have to wait 10 days to get the results back!!

:rofl: I'm glad my being in pain from my blood test made you laugh :rofl:

I love this site so much, I belong to another site & its very clicky which I dont like, whereas here - you guys love everyone :hug:

So hows your day going so far? I get to finish at 1.30pm on a friday so nice & short I like it a lot x

Morning guys - this is my last working day for 2 WEEKS!!! Thank god!!
:witch: has left me so I'm up for some serious :sex: this month!!!!
Also OPK'ing as well - BRING IT ON!

My friends fiance gave birth this morning (1st baby!) to a boy called Adam, 9lb 10oz!!

Congrats on your friends new baby :baby::hug:

Lucky you have 2 weeks off x

Lisa - You go girl :sex: Congrats to you friend!!

Reedy - Wasn't laughing at you injection. was laughing at you saying legs in the air was my usual position.

Hi Girls,

My Legs are up in the air as well Kerry. Given DH his orders again for tonight. :rofl:

Hi Reedy, i don't think we've chatted before as I've been off the last couple of weeks on hols. What's your blood test for, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Lisa,
I don't know you either. Last working day for a couple of weeks, lucky thing. I've only been back three days and soo want another two weeks off already.

OWO - Hi ya babes!! What CD are you on??

Hi, I'm on CD11, but i think I'm ovulating early. I had some EWCM on wednesday night and then yesterday some more along with Ovulation pains, so DH got his orders :rofl:
I still have OV pains and a ton of EWCM (sorry TMI), these are the exact same symptons i had last time we were trying and :sex: all the time during them and it worked. So fingers crossed we'll be lucky again. Especially as we only have a two month window before we have to abstain TTC for two months as the EDD would be too close to my sisters wedding in Italy next year.

What CD are you on Kerry?

Owo - Im on CD16. DF and I have been :sex: since CD11. As Im not sure how long my cycle days are. Had 2 :witch: since MC. I at 28 days and the other 33 days. So who knows where I am. I ordered some OPK's for next month.... just to get an idea where I am. Hopefully I'll get a :bfp: instead!!

Good luck this month OWO

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck to you too Kerry and everyone else on here.
I am like you really don't know what my natualy cycle length is. Mainly because i got my :bfp: before my first natural AF after coming off BCP and then had first AF after MC 6 weeks later, so who knows. So we are just going by my OV symptoms which were quite reliable last time.

Reedy - Wasn't laughing at you injection. was laughing at you saying legs in the air was my usual position.

I was only kidding :rofl:

OWO - pleased to meet you. I've only been on here about a week or so & these girls have got me addicted alreay & they are all so supportive.
I had a blood test to see if I'm immune to Rubella bcus when I had the MMR at 14 I was boarderline so they are just checking before we start TTC - hope that makes sense x

reedy - PHEWWW!!! I thought I'd offended you!! :rofl:
We've got an 80's classics CD on in the office and Im doing abit of chair booging!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

reedy - PHEWWW!!! I thought I'd offended you!! :rofl:
We've got an 80's classics CD on in the office and Im doing abit of chair booging!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

It takes a lot to offend me :rofl: I have one of those weird sense of humour which you'll learn to grow & love over the course of me being on here :muaha:

I was only kidding :rofl:

OWO - pleased to meet you. I've only been on here about a week or so & these girls have got me addicted alreay & they are all so supportive.
I had a blood test to see if I'm immune to Rubella bcus when I had the MMR at 14 I was boarderline so they are just checking before we start TTC - hope that makes sense x

Arhh i see. Very sensible that you are checking your a immune before trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->