BAW Club! :o( Monday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend??

Hiya , well my weekend was pretty rubbish :( i am still feeling ill and to top it all off i have veins popping up everywhere which rival arnies! such an attractive look NOT!
How was everyone elses weekend? xx

Morning :hug:

Had a good weekend had a night out with the girls saturday & spent all day sunday at my mums with a hangover :dohh:
Just looking forward to 2moro now bcus Hubby is coming home :happydance:
Hope everyone had a good one x

Hi Baby.love and reedy.

Baby.love - Whats up with the vein thing???

Reedy - Glad you had a good weekend with the girls. I went out on saturday with a friend who is also TTC. We had a fab night discussing CM etc :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: i have not got a clue whats going on with the veins..all i know is the twins are looking very veiny and my arms and palms of my hands!! Maybe i am an alien or something as i have never noticed them before lol

baby.love - Maybe you should get them checked out!!??

Yeah i think i'll just keep an eye on them for now. Been feeling sicky for a few days so maybe thats why i have them..who knows?!

baby.love - It could be a :bfp: my boobs went really veiny??!!! oooohhhh this could be exciting!! :rofl: :dance:

oooohhhh dont say things like that :rofl: I did poas last night just for the sake of it and this morning there was a really faint line, but it was well after the time limit obviously and so i assume it was an evap! AF isnt due till sat/sun so will just have to see...I think its highly unlikely tho as i only came off the pill last month.

Baby.love - That sounds promising!!! God how can you be so calm??? When will you next test.

Oh trust me i am so not calm!! I have been having cramps for a week and sicky plus headaches! and now i am all veiny!! Gosh aint i sexy! :rofl: I think it may just wait till the weekend and then test that way i can be sure xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

I finally worked out how to get a pic up!! :happydance:

Baby.love - what cycle day are you on? sounds to me like a BFP is on the cards!!

I didn't do anything at the weekend (suprise suprise!) but im a bit limited with options when im on this diet coz no alcohol allowed :cry: but having said that... guess who's lost 10lbs this week??!!! Yeeehaw!! :happydance:

My hubby went to Blackpool with his mates dressed as Batman! so he's due back later today sometime :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok? x

Nicky - Love your pic. You look ab fab!!! CONGRATS on your weight loss!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Baby.love - I have got everything crossed for you (even my legs!! :rofl:)!!! I really hope it is that :bfp:

I'm on CD23 but at the mo i am unsure of my cycle length after coming off the pill. I just cant let myself get too excited yet as there are so many factors that make me think its so unlikely. Ok well maybe a little :happydance: for good measure
Well done on the weight loss thats absolutly fab :)

gosh, i feel left out as i have no photo up!

think i will stick with Pooh Bear though!

am good, feeling a bit down as had lots of :sex: over the weekend, but OH had a delivery problem (if you catch my drift).....i really apologise if tmi......

Buffycat - Since when have we worried about tmi!! :rofl: Just because he didn't arrive doesn't mean anything. I think we forget how much pressure there is on our boys to come up with the goods so to speak! You still have a few more days until OV time. Good luck for this month hun!!

Im on the 2WW and its killing me!!! I just hope that :witch: or :bfp: is on time

Morning Everyone.
Didn't do much this weekend apart from :sex::sex::sex:
I'm CD14 today and still having OV Pains and EWCM which i've had since Thursday,so we've just been making sure there's something up there when little eggy decides to pop out :rofl:

Babylove - Don't dismiss this month, I got my :bfp: last time before i had first AF after coming off BCP. It can happen. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Morning OWO!!

Good luck this month hun!! Glad your having fun trying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->