BAW Club! :o( Monday

Lucky you lot all leaving work- i'm here till ten!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

In response to uni question- i did sciences and stuff...

trying since Match 07, had my mc in March 08........i'm not very good at this charting stuff though, i've only just pinpointed O......plus, i don't want to make it too scientific.....am doing opks though.....it all puts so much pressure on though.....

i work in IT.....the blokes on my team are all lazy.....

off home now....i'll be late in tomorrow cos of doctors appointment....

take cara Natalie.....keep smiling...

luv & hugs
:hugs:

see you tomorrow doc :hi:

hope you get a peaceful evening....

doc, what job do you do to keep you working until 10??

Buffy cat - good luck with doc's let me know how it goes xx

Well i just feel so silly/embarassed i didnt want to share what i did really...and choose the login before i realised i was going to post anything!!!!!... i work in obstetrics and gynaecology so surrounded by preggo women all day everyday (which is horrible actually) and desperate to get preggo-delivering babies when i work on labour ward can be heartbreaking for me..

and i know from a biology point of view how it SHOULD all work.. but still having all the same insecurities everyone else is having..

Your human, you have to through the same stuff as the rest of us.. you just work in a joyful but sad environment... my mum is a midwife

Hi Girls...

Im back!!!

Nat - Good evening treacle

Doc - I can see how hard it must be.... :hug:

Nat - DULL DULL DULL!!! :rofl:

OMG just noticed your ticker!!! I bet your bouncing off the ceiling!! btw you have to show us pics. Id never forgive you otherwise!! :rofl:

Nat M- thanks for being understanding i was really nervous people knowing.. labour ward is mostly really positive and a great place to work..

tonight been in the early pregnancy unit and most of that is horrid as early mcs and women who have been through mcs which isnt so great.. i try really hard to be sympathetic and understanding having been there twice myself as patient with my mcs... its a total leveller.. and some of my colleagues give really shit advice and support to women.. i think lots of women here have been misled and treated horribly by some doctors, (which is why i was nervous people on the forum knowing i'm a doc) and they have every right to be upset with them.. i was treated terribly by my colleagues when my mcs happened and it was humiliating...and i felt ashamed of the profession for it...

I'm going to be a GP now...i always wanted to work on labour wards and do obstetrics but you have no life, the hours are terrible and most of the docs end up as really screwed up people the more senior they get...it was a hard choice but totally the right one.. when i do get children (fingers crossed) I want to be a parent irrespective of my career and i couldnt spend all that time away from them ironically delivering other womens babies if i spent no time with them... so it was a no brainer! Midwives get to do all the lovely normal deliveries as well which i am really jealous of!! I think i should have been a midwife!!! I totally up for all that holistic stuff..

Hope your evening not too boring.. my night has been suprisingly quiet which is really nice for a change.. curry at home then bed when i get home! And no no bd tonight- to f$$$ing knackered!!!!

Hi doc

its really interesting to hear the 'other' side of the story iykwim. I was very lucky with both the team at A&E and at the EPU. They were absolutley fantastic

MORNING!!

Don't forget BAW is in general chatter now!! See ya there

Nat M- thanks for being understanding i was really nervous people knowing.. labour ward is mostly really positive and a great place to work..

tonight been in the early pregnancy unit and most of that is horrid as early mcs and women who have been through mcs which isnt so great.. i try really hard to be sympathetic and understanding having been there twice myself as patient with my mcs... its a total leveller.. and some of my colleagues give really shit advice and support to women.. i think lots of women here have been misled and treated horribly by some doctors, (which is why i was nervous people on the forum knowing i'm a doc) and they have every right to be upset with them.. i was treated terribly by my colleagues when my mcs happened and it was humiliating...and i felt ashamed of the profession for it...

I'm going to be a GP now...i always wanted to work on labour wards and do obstetrics but you have no life, the hours are terrible and most of the docs end up as really screwed up people the more senior they get...it was a hard choice but totally the right one.. when i do get children (fingers crossed) I want to be a parent irrespective of my career and i couldnt spend all that time away from them ironically delivering other womens babies if i spent no time with them... so it was a no brainer! Midwives get to do all the lovely normal deliveries as well which i am really jealous of!! I think i should have been a midwife!!! I totally up for all that holistic stuff..

Hope your evening not too boring.. my night has been suprisingly quiet which is really nice for a change.. curry at home then bed when i get home! And no no bd tonight- to f$$$ing knackered!!!!

Doc of course we understand, we're not going to have a go at you!!! You get to see both sides...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->