BAW Club! :o( Monday

maybe we could go to one of the other areas instead......general chatter ?

i need my baw fix each day! :D

Doc - Thats sucks working weekends. I used to be a nightclub manager so know how it feels to work weekends. But now I do mon - fri I could never go back to it. Glad you are feeling positive about it all!!

Buffycat - Thats a great idea!! I will set BAW club in general chatter tomorrow!! Same time different place.

phew....i thought i'd lose you all!

re working hours.....9-5 is enough for me......after 9 years i'm still getting used to that - i would hate to do shifts or weekends!

giggle though O:) - my SIL is going back to work (baby James was born in Nov), and is refusing to work Fridays......just because she wants to be at home on a Friday.....!

oooh, did you all see that Portkpie got her bfp !??!

Yep - its great news isn't it? im really pleased for her x

Well... Guess where i've been?

.... Just nipped home for a spot of :sex:

Hubby was away at the weekend and i've only flippin gone & ovulated 3 days early!!! :dohh: I can't believe it!

Got my peak on OPK yesterday so im probably too late but had to give it a shot :rofl:

Guess that means im in the 2WW now then eh? x

:rofl::rofl:

you make me giggle Nicky!

and as for O being early.......mine would have to smack me round the face to say it was early, i never know!

i did do an O test yesterday....faint line....will check again later...

do not envy you being in the 2WW though - but fingers crossed!

Nicky you dirty biaaatch!!! :sex: !!! Ha ha ha Good luck though!!
Im just jealous that I can't pop home for a bit of lovin :sex:

Im not liking this 2WW malarky!!

Buffycat - Come girl, take a leaf out of Nicky's book and get home for some lunchtime nookie :sex:

Yeah congrats Porkpie x :happydance::hugs:

I work 8.30am till 5.30pm monday to thursday then 8am till 1.30pm on a friday its ace :happydance:

Finish at 12.30pm though 2moro so I'm home from when hubby gets back x

Well... Guess where i've been?

.... Just nipped home for a spot of :sex:

Hubby was away at the weekend and i've only flippin gone & ovulated 3 days early!!! :dohh: I can't believe it!

Got my peak on OPK yesterday so im probably too late but had to give it a shot :rofl:

Guess that means im in the 2WW now then eh? x

:rofl: They say you should try and keep some spontinaety(sp) to it which can be difficult when TTC, but good on you.
DH is always horny in the mornings and i am always in the evening, which you can imagine doesn't quite work out, so it usually ends up being lunch time at he weekends, I always joke with him that we should sneak home at lunchtime one day to break up our day in the office, but we never have. Hmm maybe i'll give him a call :rofl: I know i'm terrible, you can tell i'm in the middle of ovulating, it's all i can think about..arh!!!!

damn it! hubby in the office today, and he has to go to birmingham tomorrow!

wednesday - pants....i have meetings solid 11-5
thursday - eek meetings til 3pm
friday - maybe?

i get the feeling i am going to have to make an entry into my work calender:

'13:00 - Off home for a bit of nookie'!

this is sooo not good....OH can barely wake up each morning, let alone be 'up' for anything else!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girls the way we're all carrying on you'd think we are sex starved nuns!!!!

apologies!! would pop over with a bit of bounty, but ipswich is a bit far!

the closest i have gotten to Ipswich is that i went to uni in Norwich.....ohhh, memories..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->