BAW Club! :o( Monday

gosh, i feel left out as i have no photo up!

think i will stick with Pooh Bear though!

am good, feeling a bit down as had lots of :sex: over the weekend, but OH had a delivery problem (if you catch my drift).....i really apologise if tmi......

Don't worry my DH had that too. It is true what Kerry said, we do put a lot of pressure on our fellows to deliver. DH felt really bad when it happend. Five minutes later he was up for it again, so i jumped on and finished him off (now that's TMI :rofl:) I know that position isn't supposed to be great for TTC but the way i see it surely some up there is better than none :rofl:

thanks owo i have got so much crossed at the moment but i have to stay level headed until i know either way. And thanks to all you girls ..I love this club :)

thanks owo i have got so much crossed at the moment but i have to stay level headed until i know either way. And thanks to all you girls ..I love this club :)

I was like you, every little twinge or symptom i had i kept saying it must be my hormones waking up after coming of BCP and then when i was late i kept saying "it's just my body taking it's time". After a week of being late i couldn't resist anymore and just had to test and that when i got my :bfp:

owo everytime i get a twinge i think its AF coming or when i feel quesy i think i am making it happen, but the veins!!! its not like i am pumping iron :rofl:...they are even coming up across the tops of my arms now.

we do put a lot of pressure on them don't we?......

in one respect, we have the easy job (though with all of the charting etc) it doesn't feel like it!

am at the docs tomorrow morning....and i am determined not to chicken out this time (i did last time)......i just want help now....! :hissy: :hissy:

other than that weekend was good - we even made some strawberry jam! yummy yummy !

:)

When you have little symptoms its hard not to get your hopes up a little I know I've done that a few times x

i do it for every sysmptom and every month now......! it is sooo difficult not too when you are dreaming of that BFP.....

owo everytime i get a twinge i think its AF coming or when i feel quesy i think i am making it happen, but the veins!!! its not like i am pumping iron :rofl:...they are even coming up across the tops of my arms now.

The veins changing are a common sign of pregnancy. I remember having a sharp pain through mine. I remember checking on the web and came to the conclusion that i either had breast cancer or was pregnanct. Thankfully for me it was the latter.
No one ever prepares you for how hard the wait is.

I think as soon as you get it in your head that you want a baby there is no stopping you & the wait seems to take longer the more you think about it x

unfortunatly the veins seem to be popping up everywhere! i have some on my thigh/wrists/palms/tops of arms! I now keep thinking i am forcing them to pop out like this..if thats possible lol. I really thought i could handle the waiting but its really hard. My DH is pretty convinced i am as he says i have a sparkle in my eyes?! God sorry about going on like a moany old moo girls xxx

I totally agree Reedy , this TTC lark aint half a blooming rollercoaster.

Baby love don't appologise for obsessing. Give me another couple of days when i know i am definetely passed ovulation time and i will be the biggest obsessor. The Two week wait is a killer.

The thing is owo i really wasnt too bad about it this month as i had written it off as a practice month! What with coming off the pill it was the last thing on my mind, But now i am noticing little things which i am trying to put to the back of my mind until the weekend.

Baby.Love - have you taken a test to find out? might put your mind at rest :hug:

Reedy i done one last night and this morning and both neg within the time limit, although last nights had a faint pink line this morning which i assume is an evap, AF isnt due for another 5 days so probably too early to say. :hugs:

Reedy - baby.love has and got a faint line!!!

Sorry guys just back from a meeting.

Do you think now is the time for us to move the BAW club across to TTC. Im not sure its fair we stay here if we are TTC. what do you think???

NO!!!!!!! Dont go I'm still WTT & you guys are the only ones that get me through work :cry:

:rofl:

Reedy - Im just worried that some people might be offended that most of us are TTC but are in the WTT section. But you could always join us in TTC section. :rofl: and then we could corrupt you into TTCing now :devil: :muaha:

i'm BAW too!!! Worked all weekend too which sucks big time!

Feeling more positive than i have done in ages about everything....

Reedy - Im just worried that some people might be offended that most of us are TTC but are in the WTT section. But you could always join us in TTC section. :rofl: and then we could corrupt you into TTCing now :devil: :muaha:

Good Idea :happydance::rofl::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->