BAW Club! :o( Monday

Hey girls thought i'd quickly pop in and say see you all tomorrow :) i have been feeling rubbish all day but hope to be a bit more chatty in the morning

hope you are feeling better tomorrow...:) :hugs:

Apart from the obvious. :rofl:
Probably chores, need to clean the hamsters cage, do laundry etc etc
Nothing exciting.

I hate it when DF is away. I live in a tiny village, where the average age is 104!!! :rofl: So I feel quite cut off. I might have a nice bath and chill out.

babylove have a good evening. Hope you feel better soon.

Buffy that's why i would never join a slimming club, my weight always fluctuates, so i would get terribly disheartened to be told "been eating all the cakes again, when i hadn't". Always thought it was daft to pay to be told the obvious. But that's just my opinion. I've also known people that swear by the slimming clubs.

Slimming clubs I think is the equivilant of public humilation!!!

I hate it when DF is away. I live in a tiny village, where the average age is 104!!! :rofl: So I feel quite cut off. I might have a nice bath and chill out.

When DH is away i usually put on a girly flick that i know he would hate and cook myself something yummy.

I think I might get myself a big bag of haribo!! and a bar of galaxy.

I wouldn't mind so much but he's away for 2 days sometimes 3 every 6 days :cry: Nevermind!!

Right girlies Im gonna fly!!

See ya tomorrow in GENERAL CHATTER!!

girly film and something yummy for dinner - that's what i do too.....glad i have two cats for company too....

i'll let you know how my public humiliation goes tonight! sw does work for me, but my lack of self-discipline usually gets in the way of doing really well! oops!

Bye Sambatiki

Sorry not been around much today got drawn in by facebook - they have a group for 90's kids it was bringing back all the memories I've laughing so much lol x

See you all 2moro x x x x
Have a good evening all x x x

Hello ladies,

have a good evening! I've only finished work.. I love haribo, never stays in my house long!!!:rofl:

the 90's - gosh all those clothes and rubbish bands !!!!

if only i could access facebook from work!

Not sure. think its the hormones! Due on thursday but never had pmt this early in the week. Bit stressed about work as well and and wedding...just feel a bit down tbh...

how was your day buffy cat?

weddings can be stressful....when is it? not long is it now?

i'm ok though, fed up with rubbish people at work....

i'm also about to O apparently (though i never know)......i'm just not sure how many months of trying i can take.....everytime that :witch: arrives, i crumble into an emotional blob and feel so sad.....

going to the doctors in the morning.....try and see if there's anything going on....

where'd you work?

I know I'm being silly, there are worse things out there that could be worrying me...

Just had enough of planning and being the main topic of conversation! There are other parts of my life too... wedding is the 26th July.

I know about rubbish people at work, I work with a lot!!! Its horrid because you know your good at your job and care you do a good job and then there are other who don't give a rats bum!!! I work for a secondary school in West Berkshire

How many months have you been trying?? I know I'm going to feel like it? Are you charting as well?:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->