BAW Club! :o( Monday

Girls be positive!!! We could also be in 1st trimester too very soon!!!

Buffycat - Im an August baby.... so that explains ALOT!!! :rofl: Hence the blonde high lights!! :rofl:

he maons all day, and either eats or picks his nose all day!

i.e. he does no work!

anyway, just reading the daily mail newspaper.....apparently babies born in summer months don't do very well in GCSEs in later life.....

my birthday was march - don't think that falls into summer months!

I read a while ago that babies born in Sept-Dec do better because they are older when they start school. However my birthday is in July and I'm a University Graduate, so that's blows that theory. Of course I'm assuming that if my birthday was in September i wouldn't have got a PhD.:rofl:

Eweeee! Nose picking is pretty gross..is he a flicker, eater or a sticker under the desk sort of chap????? GROSS!!!!

Mondays always super busy after weekends for me...the work just never stops!!! This forum is my only refuge!!!! You are all so normal and keeping me grounded through the insanity of wttc and ttc...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am feeling very sunny and happy today for the first time in ages...

Girls be positive!!! We could also be in 1st trimester too very soon!!!

QUOTE]

I hope you are right. Technically i don't think I'm quite in the 2WW yet and it is already driving me nuts. Not sure how many of those i can survive :rofl:

I'm a dec birthday but not sure about the cleverness stuff.. i did go to uni but was always bottom of my class as i was having too much fun...my brother is april birthday and he is super bright.. think the clever genes missed me out though!

Owo- when was ovulation and when can you test?

We'll be having Spring/Summer babies!!! That means we'll be off during the summer on maternity leave!! YEYYYY!!! :happydance:

Havent really thought about seasons babies would be born-just have to get preggo by jan to get maternity benefit (no pressure!)-so i guess they would be summer babies!!!

yes, but are big sweaty bellies in summer really exciting or sexy!

:D

i went to uni too.....where did you go doc? what did you study too?

Any bump any time of the year will be exciting and sexy!!!!

I don't care when I am pregnant as long as it's soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya everyone, sorry been soooo busy again today it is just not funny!!

Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow :hug:

Owo- when was ovulation and when can you test?

I'm on CD14 now so technically today, however i had OV pains and some EWCM on Thursday and Friday, then the OV pains subsided Saturday so assumemed then, however I have OV type pains back today and TMI a ton of EWCM, so thinking that it is more likely today or the next day or so rather than over the weekend. DH have been at it like bunnies so whenever it is we should have it covered.

edit - To answer the second part of your question AF is due on the 29th of July and i will try and wait until then. Last time i tested two days early and it was BFN and then four days late and BFP, so i have a history of not getting a BFP early.

Hey Tracy, That sucks you've had a busy day, at least the day goes quick then.
I have loads of things i should have been doing today, however it was far more interesting on here. Must get some work done tomorrow, so maybe more quiet on here then.

Hiya tracy!!

Thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth!! Did you have a good weekend??

oh stuff work, they don't pay me enough anyway!

ditto about pregnancy - bring it on asap!

:dust:

I'm soo glad that it's 5 o clock. Only 30 mins to go :happydance:

Whats everyone got planned for tonight?? Apart from the obvious :sex:
DF is away until weds :cry: So I expect I'll be lurking on here... how sad am I?? :rofl:

Hey girls thought i'd quickly pop in and say see you all tomorrow :) i have been feeling rubbish all day but hope to be a bit more chatty in the morning

not sad at all....!

well i have slimming world (though i call it fat world).....not sure if i will stay yet.....i'll get even more depressed by staying for them to say "ooh, you've had a little gain this week"

also going to start a cross stitch for my friend whose baby is due in September.....

and also the obvious.... :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->