BAW Club Thursday

Owo, I hate when it rains on the weekends! There's only about 12 weekends during the summer that I we can swim and when one gets taken away by rain I throw a :hissy:

Nat, I'm sorry to hear about your 2 week AF. I had one that lasted 9 days once - I was miserable. :hug:

Afternoon All,

Having a bit of a mare at work today. Everyone is moaning and i feel like i'm sinking. Getting a bit stressed. so i thought i would come on here for a little while to have a break. Made a cuppa and just had a fruisli bar...yum!!!
I'm still a complete nutcase today. This 2WW is really getting to me. My bbs were really sore last night and i am definetely aware of them today also. I also have this lovely outbreak of spots on my face:hissy: there is only so much foundation can do. This was a sign for me last time, but i keep saying to myself "Don't be daft you stupid woman it's the hot weather".
I keep considering buying some of those first reponse 6 day early tests and test on Saturday, but then i think why waste my money i might aswell wait until mid next week and test.

Oh hun that 2WW is a horror, I have everything crossed for you. As for those 6 day early tests! I imagine the % that get a result that soon maybe quite low so could say neg even if you are preggars! But then i am a fine one to talk as i was poas a week before AF was due :blush: I swear it was just to help my addiction though.

babylove - that is so annoying about the car. Really hope that you can get a good resolution on that. Last time i tested early and it was BFN and i then convinced myself that i was being stupid so delayed the next test until a few days after AF was due, so i know that i have a history of BFN before a BFP however i'm still sitting here considering testing early. i must be nuts. someone please send me to the nut house.

Right owo the men in white coats are on their way to you now :rofl:

babylove - definitely contact the seller about that. They should at least be able to refund your money, and if not, give them a bad rating.

babylove - definitely contact the seller about that. They should at least be able to refund your money, and if not, give them a bad rating.

I am now waiting for a response from them and it had better be a good one! If it was something for me i wouldnt be worried but my son is pretty much having a total break down because his car is broken! :hissy::hissy:

Speaking of rain! Going to global gathering on friday. Camping for the weekend... and have you seen the weather forecast.. rain rain rain!! Doh. Im hoping that :witch: will arrive so I know if I can drink or not.

Kylie on sunday!! Im so excited!! yeyyy!!

nice and sunny here today, but at least i have a nice view of the little lawned area with the rabbits outdie of the window....

no eye candy today though - sat at my own desk next to fat guy.....:(

buffycat - poor you.. is he picking his nose today?

well girls i am off for a while as the :witch: is completely taking it out of me. Time for a hot water bottle and some pain killers i think , I hope you all have a good afternoon. xx

baby.love - Awww sorry she's being nasty!! :gun: take that :witch: and this :gun:

babylove sorry the :witch: is being such a :witch. Really living up to her name there, eh?

Buffy, you crack me up with the fat guy. :rofl:

babylove - sorry that the :witch: is getting you down.
Kerry - I really hope the weather report is wrong and you get some sunshine this weekend.
buffycat- shame your stuck with fatguy again today. fingers crossed he decides not to pick his nose today.

Starting to get cramping feeling again. It seems to be coming and going. I wish :witch: would turn up if shes going too.

I hate it when AF acts like that. It's like come already if you're going to come, stop driving me crazy!

Girls, I'm having a real hard time staying awake at my desk. The storm last night really messed with my sleep. All I want is my bed and pillow!

chris - just go for a nap under your desk or get those glasses with eyes painted on the front!! :rofl: how long left hun?

i know how you feel Chris i can't keep my eyes awake today. The warm nights are messing my sleep up too. Keep wondering whether i could get away with having a dose in the server room. The only trouble is it's a bit chilly in there and i didn't bring a coat today.

Im having a late lunch today and having my eyebrows waxed ouch!! Starting to feel sleepy too now *yawns*

Good Morning Ladies,

Kerry - I really hope you have fun this weekend. It looks like it will be a great time

baby.love - Stoopid ebay. :hugs: I hope it works out

Chris - This summer has been nothing but rain and thunderstorms here in Calgary. I know exactly where you are coming from.

I have a mild problem. I want to start my YouTube channel. I have everything set up for it. I have a camera that I can carry around and use for random videos, and I have my webcam set up so I can make vlogs. I have a few random videos already from me playing with my new little camera. I just don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->