BAW Club Thursday

chris - just go for a nap under your desk or get those glasses with eyes painted on the front!! :rofl: how long left hun?

:rofl: Oh I have many hours left. It's only 10:05 am here. I work until 4:30 pm.

Good Morning Icre!

Sorry, I haven't posted anything on youtube, so I'm not sure how it works.

baby.love - Awww sorry she's being nasty!! :gun: take that :witch: and this :gun:

I'm going to see if I can get my nails done after work today if DH is working. I have acrylics and they are way way too long and it's affecting my typing.

Good Morning Icre!

Sorry, I haven't posted anything on youtube, so I'm not sure how it works.

Hmmm...Would you be willing to help me get the ball rolling on the vlogging side?

How about the BnB WTT/TTC 20 questions for Lea? :rofl: If I have something to start off with, maybe I'll actually start?!

baby.love - Awww sorry she's being nasty!! :gun: take that :witch: and this :gun:

I'm going to see if I can get my nails done after work today if DH is working. I have acrylics and they are way way too long and it's affecting my typing.

I used to have nails, but when it would get to that point I would file them down.
I got mine done for the wedding I was in a couple of weeks ago, but have since removed them. They were driving me nutters.

Hiya girls i am back and feeling so ill :( That damn :witch: has zapped me of all my energy and when i look in the mirror its like a ghost staring back...I know i prayed for her to return but this is stupid. Sorry for the rant girls but i am so exhausted and i have got the right hump! lol. How is everyone?

I used to have nails, but when it would get to that point I would file them down.
I got mine done for the wedding I was in a couple of weeks ago, but have since removed them. They were driving me nutters.

Yeah, I usually remove them after about 8 weeks, then they're off for 2 or 3 weeks, then I put them back on, take them off....it's a vicious cycle. I'd file them down myself but I would just make a HUGE mess out of them.

Hiya girls i am back and feeling so ill :( That damn :witch: has zapped me of all my energy and when i look in the mirror its like a ghost staring back...I know i prayed for her to return but this is stupid. Sorry for the rant girls but i am so exhausted and i have got the right hump! lol. How is everyone?

No apologies needed! I know you feel. I'm very tired as well but not AF related. I am having a horrible hair day because of the weather (it's just in a bun right now and I have these frizzy wisps coming out that just won't stay put) :rofl:

Thanks Chris77 :hugs: And as for the hair hun that did make me chuckle, luckily my hair is quite short so no problems with wispy bits :rofl:

Thanks Chris77 :hugs: And as for the hair hun that did make me chuckle, luckily my hair is quite short so no problems with wispy bits :rofl:

Good plan. Unfortunately, I can't go short or I'll end up looking like Chaka khan. :rofl:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that made be smile! I have really curly hair too (i live by frizz-ease) so i know exactly what you mean!

fat guy has been too busy eating today to pick his nose.....!

he'll be off home soon.....lazy lump of lard wouldn't know what work was even if it slapped him round the face.

it's Friday tomorrow :wohoo:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that made be smile! I have really curly hair too (i live by frizz-ease) so i know exactly what you mean!

fat guy has been too busy eating today to pick his nose.....!

LOL about the fat guy. I use frizz-ease too! John Frieda?

he'll be off home soon.....lazy lump of lard wouldn't know what work was even if it slapped him round the face.

it's Friday tomorrow :wohoo:

Love Fridays! :happydance: I wish I worked only on Fridays. :rofl:

John Frieda indeed - shame it isn't cheap....i paid 4.48pounds for the hairspray yesterday (c. US $10)

yep...fat guy is now packing up....telling everyone around him how busy he has been today.......i nearly choked on my drink!

hi Im back!!

Look like Ive been punched in the eyes. Had my eyebrows threaded instead of waxed had it done before but forgot how much it hurts!!! Also got some new wellies with poppies on!! yeyyy will post a pic on my journal later.

baby.love - :hug: is hubby home to look after you tonight.

Buffycat - Fat guy is a dick!!

Ive got really straight hair so I just use tresemme straightening spray stuff its really good. I wish I had curly hair.

John Frieda indeed - shame it isn't cheap....i paid 4.48pounds for the hairspray yesterday (c. US $10)

yep...fat guy is now packing up....telling everyone around him how busy he has been today.......i nearly choked on my drink!

Yeah John Frieda is NOT cheap! I only buy the serum.

lol about fat guy - sure he was busy - he was busy eating! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->