BAW Club Thursday

Ive got really straight hair so I just use tresemme straightening spray stuff its really good. I wish I had curly hair.

No you don't. I have wavy hair and it has a complete mind of it's own. Doesn't matter what i do to it, it just flops and does what it wants. Th only time it behaves itself is when i straighten it.
I guess we always want we don't have

owo!! Did the men in white coats not turn up? or did you beat them off with pregnancy tests? :rofl:
Sambatiki..Yeah he is home and looking concerned about how pale i am! but looking after me well
I am now off for the evening as i am so tired its silly. So a nice big plate of bangers and mash and then some thursday night tv for me :) Chat to you all tomorrow....have a good evening girls :wave:

babylove - Hope you feel better soon. I have bangers and mash tonight as well. Yum i love it. Fortunately we have security at my office and don't let men in white coats in otherwise they would have to cart all 600ish of us out for working here :rofl:

Kerry - So sorry the :witch: got you. Was really hoping this month was you turn.

I'm off home now. I hope you all have a nice evening.
Tomorrow's Friday ..yeh :happydance:

baby.love - can i come round your for dinner tonight?!!!

kerry, am sorry that :witch: came........she should have gone on a nine month holiday! lots of hugs though :hugs:

as for hair, well, yes you do want what you can't have....i would dearly love dark straight short hiar (e.g. baby.love or Kim Marsh), instead i have curly ginger hair! madness!

goodnight all...

tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!! :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yep very :drunk:!!!

Baby.love Ive started a thread on the cycle buddy forum. Just a rant and a encourage thread really :rofl:

Hi Natalie :hi:

Kerry, it would be so cool if you and I got our :bfp: next month!

yep very :drunk:!!!

Baby.love Ive started a thread on the cycle buddy forum. Just a rant and a encourage thread really :rofl:

So does it matter about different cycle lengths then? lol do excuse my stupid brain tonight:dohh:! Also i am on CD2 so does that make a difference? And hun i am so sorry that damn :witch: got you, here's to a new cycle hun and hopefully some :bfp:'s xxx

I'm doing okay, thanks. Office got very busy this afternoon. People just keep walking in and with really stupid questions. Why oh why can't people call the person they're looking for instead of constantly coming back?? I swear the people I work with really make me appreciate my dog. :rofl:

How are you doing?

I get those in my job... they need IQ support not IT Support :)

I'm relaxing watching Transformers film... and cleaning the house at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->