BAW Girlies Chat Thread

Lea - NOOOOOOO I NEED to be bump buddies with my BAW ladies!! So I'll keep the dream alive from the UK :winkwink: xxx :hugs:

Nat - Awww bless DH xxxx Hopefully we'll get a couple of months with us all duffers together xxx Fingers crossed x

This thread seems to go in fits and starts these days!! How is everyone!

Nat - :haha: Yes it does. All well here, someone is having a party in my belly atm! And I LOVE it! CONGRATS!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: That was quick work!! Did ou find out today?

im doing well - 18w today and thumper being rather wriggly,
maddox is doing alright, but pushing bedtime buttons! he'll be over within the next 30mins tho

CONGRATS! on your :bfp: hunni :D

Isobel has been a complete sodd today!! Pushing my limit stupidly, tired an hungry I think.

I found out Saturday but very light lines. Got a super fab line today on a cheapie! Doing a digital one tomorrow am! And rather sick at moment!

Erm 4 days before Isobel's birthday!!! 18th April :rofl: that's if I'm not GD this time around

Did we want to do a BAW SS? Or just leave it as a card swap this year?

Im happy to do either, but understand if we want to do cards this time xxx

Krissi has asked me to update she has gone into early labour, theyre giving her some steroids xx

Will keep you all informed as soon as I hear anything x

hello everyone!

i'm back at work now, and as expected, i am bored! Apart from earning money, and having a lunchhour, the only other good thing i can think of is that i will be able to spend some time on here to say hello to you all.

Sambatik - so glad you are ok. Bet you have the perfect little bump now! Are you getting ready for the arrival, and do you have some names chosen?

Natalie - congratulations! when i was on fb the other week i was wondering if you woudld have anymore. So pleased for.....have you told Isobel yet?

off to have a quick look about on bnb.....

luv
x

Hey Buffy x Hope your well x Cant believe how fast your girls are growing up x

I'm happy to do a card swap this year x

Hey buffy!!

Good to have you back hun! Are you back full time?

Hey ladies - struggling to gt on much at the moment as my grandma keeps draggig me into conversations on an evening lol and then before i know it its 10pm!!

im gtting by ok, just had flu jab yest so feel a bit groggy today :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->