BAW Girlies Chat Thread

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Figured we should just start fresh in this new forum. Welcome to our new home BAW Ladies.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :yipee::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain: :flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can you tell I'm a little excited about our new home??? :rofl:

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend x

:rofl: reedy i'd say u were very excited about our new home??

how are you all doing??? im on a countdown to my next scan :) 10 days and im working most of em yippee,... work will keep me busy :)

Missy - Hope the next 10 days go quick for you x

Buffy - just 2 days till your 12 weeks :happydance:

Just had a yummy chicken salad wrap (homemade) what did everyone else have???

Where is everyone anyway??

am back.....been in a boring workshop....would have sent you a text Kerry, but i left my personal mobile in my handbag on the other side of the room....:hissy:

getting very paranoid now....i don't feel pregnant at all!!!!

aww buffy keep ur PMA up the placenta takes over alot bout now ish so eveythin will settle down xxxxx sending u love and some PMA :dust:

10 days isnt long at all, and ive only got 2 days off tween now n the scan so it'll go fast,
i have had bread n butter for my dinner and it was soo nice :? not sure why but it just was hahah

Am I still allowed to pop in and bug you guys time to time?

How is everyone doing? How's Natalie getting on, does anyone know?

x

hey toria and leah

nats doing ok i think... shes probably just run off her feet atm bless

I'm doing ok, very sleep deprived and BnB deprived.... thanks for asking Toria :)

Isobel is has put on 5.5oz's in a week!!!

I love our new home :happydance:

aww fab:) hope she starts settling for you soon hunni xxxx

Ahaha, just found this place! :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

Nahhhh I don't reckon Reedy's bothered at all - that's a take or leave it response isn't it! :rofl: ;)

Well this seems to be a nice new home doesn't it girls?

PS. Welcome icculaz :D What do you do for work?

PPS. Nat - Gad to hear Isobel is doing well and beefing up nicely there! Hope you manage to sneak some shut eye in at some point hun.

hellooooooooooooooooooo im a collections agent for t-mobile (call centre) and it sucks.work mon - fri 8.30 - 5pm. hate the place with a passion.

icculaz welcome xxx

work sucked today but it keeps me busy:)

least u have mat leave to look forward to... :) i just gone back after my 3months off.really didnt want to go back.

i work in upgrades dept for orange, used to billin but hated it, could u nt change dept??

Loving our new home! :headspin: I brought a few buckets of paint and some paintings to spruce it up a bit. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->