BAW Girlies Chat Thread

I'm excited too :yipee: Poshie next then me :argh:
Nat- why aren't you allowed AC?

Reedy - Not long really!! :wohoo:

Nat - Nope not yet, tonight DH and I are putting pics of the vest we bought as a profile pic and seeing who notices :muaha: Ive waited so long for this Ive got to have a bit of fun! Oooh you'll be TTC as Im nearing the end.

Missy - Does everyone know now?

I'm going to get dh to add you on fb so I can see the profile & people's responses lol x

Yeah everyone knows, i announced on fb after my scan at 8+4

maddox is fghting nap!!!!!!!!!! hes shattered but wont lay still in his bed Kids!!!!!!!!!!11 who'd have em :p

Awww right I see x H&S spoil it for everyone don't they lol x

Missy - hope M settles for you soon x

hes sleeping :D
Nat - could you not see about a wall mounted unit?

Nat - Nope not yet, tonight DH and I are putting pics of the vest we bought as a profile pic and seeing who notices :muaha: Ive waited so long for this Ive got to have a bit of fun! Oooh you'll be TTC as Im nearing the end.

Maybe not Kerry :p

Nat - OMG!!!! Sorry I missed your sneaky ticker! When did you start?

Missy - Was I too busy sleeping and missed it?

reedy - OK get him to send the request.

sneaky nat!!!

possibly kerry, i shared the pics on the same day the changed cover photo a day or two later ;)

Haha Nat your very sneaky x what made you start sooner?

Kerry- will get him to do it when I get home x

Sam decided lol. He wants Isobel settled with baby before she starts school. So brought it forward.

:yipee: it will be a nice age gap too, she'll understand more x Good luck this cycle x

Missy - Ahh I'll have a look when I get home.

Nat - :wohoo: Good Luck!!!

Fingers crossed Lea and Nat.... then we can all be duffers together... apart from Chris blinking giving birth :haha:

Nat - Tbh I think its a better plan. Its obviously a huge thing going to big school and then having a bro or sis coming along too would be alot for her. x

Yeah it is :) Sam seems more exciting and plannin lol. He says we need a new dinning table as our current one to big for high chair lol. Nothing like forward planning !

Don't keep your fingies crossed too tightly for me. I'm sure Nat will have a new baby in her arms before I get preggers :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->