Baw Monday (here We Go Again!!)

Nicky - How does the Cambridge diet work??? When are you looking to TTC??

Reedy - Good luck trying to lose weight. I am hopeless!!! :rofl: I don't think Ive lost any this week :rofl:

Buffy - Yeah its a complete meal replacement diet... sound much worse than it actually is tho!

I did it before getting married & lost 3 stone in 3 months & felt fantastic, then after we got married we were TTC so i stopped dieting & each month my weight was creeping back on but I kept telling myself i might be pregnant & thats why I was gaining weight.

Then once I was pregnant I piled loads of weight on & need to lose roughly 4 stone now!! :dohh:

I was silly not to follow the 'maintain' healthy weight part once i'd lost weight last time... then I wouldn't be as fat as i am now! :dohh: but you know what its like :rofl:

xx

Just a wee quicky, kind of off topic but can being iron deficient affect your period?

ah, i have a friend on something similar, and she has done really well (so good luck with it)

i love my food too much to give it up though......slimming world does work for me when i have the discipline.....lost 3.5stone before, but then got complacent so it crept back on.....i now have to lose that same 3.5stone!

tut tut i know...!

for me though, i just have to cut the crap out and eat healthily....easier said than done though!

good luck!

I am actually so bored today - think i will take a sicky tomorrow!

something i have never done...i would probably feel really guilty about leaving work colleagues in the sh*t....also, i would stress about my emails...i get about 150 a day.....

the thought alone makes me shudder....!!

seriously though, i've only had 2 days sick in the last 6 years, and that was for my mc back in march :cry:

Buffycat - That is dedication!!! I can't believe you only took 2 days over your MC. But each to there own. I think I probably took too much time off. I had more time to dwell which got me down.

lisa - Im not sure about the Iron thingie. Wish I could pull a sickie!!

Good Morning Chickadees :hi:

My weekend was good - had a bbq on Friday. Didn't get :drunk: though. Wasn't feeling the :beer: Because of the humidity on Friday, I got the WICKEDEST headache and ended up getting sick, so I guess it was a good thing I left the :beer: alone.

Other than that, it was a pretty crappy weekend (weather wise) It was all cloudy and rainy and very very humid.

I only have 4 days this week and then I'm off for 11 days! :happydance: Friday is going to be spent cleaning though as we're having a 60th Birthday Pool Party for my FIL.

Lisa, "sick" days are wonderful aren't they? I call them mental health days. :rofl: Iron deficiency doesn't directly affect your period. But being iron deficient leaves you prone to anemia, so during a period you should probably take an iron supplement.

ah, i have a friend on something similar, and she has done really well (so good luck with it)

i love my food too much to give it up though......slimming world does work for me when i have the discipline.....lost 3.5stone before, but then got complacent so it crept back on.....i now have to lose that same 3.5stone!

tut tut i know...!

for me though, i just have to cut the crap out and eat healthily....easier said than done though!

good luck!

AGREED! I'm taking Alli (occasionally) and today I have grilled chicken and raw carrots for lunch and an apple. But then I'm going to blow it all tonight with dinner when I make Hamburger Helper. Although it IS 85% lean....

Buffycat - That is dedication!!! I can't believe you only took 2 days over your MC. But each to there own. I think I probably took too much time off. I had more time to dwell which got me down.

lisa - Im not sure about the Iron thingie. Wish I could pull a sickie!!

Me too! I've used alot of sick days so I'm trying really hard to save the rest of my sick days (and all the accumulating ones) for my maternity leave. :rofl:

My bosses are like family so would feel too guilty if I pulled a sicky x

Chris - Can you use sick days as maternity over there??

Reedy - Thats nice though that you get on so well with your employers!!

Chris - Can you use sick days as maternity over there??

Yes, we can! :happydance: Not that I'll have a whole lot of them. I'm a firm believer in "Mental Health Days" :rofl: and I have been legitimately sick a few times with bronchitis.

I havent taken a sicky since December but I had the flu then and was felt really bad, lost my voice etc.

Its not a thing I do either, just really bored just now, the civil engineering industry has really slowed down of late and not as busy as im used to

Oh my! I must be the only naughty one who calls out sick when she isn't actually sick. :blush: :rofl:

Although, since we have $5,000 incentive to not call out sick, I haven't taken a sick day. :rofl:

an incentive not to be sick - that sounds like a stunning idea!

lunch consisted of cheese sandwich, crisps, diet pepsi, some shortcake (the latter was because of someones birthday)

not healthy at all!!!

off to a meeting - back later!

Chris - thats a wicked incentive!!

Yeah, it's a raffle though...your name gets put into a pool with everyone else who hasn't called in sick. But it's still an awesome incentive!

I am soooo tired today!!

me too...didn't sleep very well last night.....must try to have an unexciting early night tonight.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->