Baw Monday (here We Go Again!!)

me neither. I don't know how early I'll be able to get to bed tonight. School has started for me (on-line courses) and the assignments are quite hard. What have I gotten myself into?? :dohh:

Hi girls Im back!!!

I can't wait to get into bed. Nice early night. Im sure you know what I mean.... Nudge nudge wink wink!!! :rofl:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sambatiki will be :sex: lots tonight!!!!

Hi girls Im back!!!

I can't wait to get into bed. Nice early night. Im sure you know what I mean.... Nudge nudge wink wink!!! :rofl:

KERRY! You naughty naughty girl you! :rofl::rofl:

Human Resource Management & Principles Of Marketing

wow - i don't know much about marketing, but i do know that HR qualifications are always a good thing to have.....they are always going to be needed as long as people (rather than robots) are working!

(i do sometimes feel like a robot though!)

seriously though, i wish you lots of luck in your work, it can't be easy to manage to study, work and live life all at the same time.....:)

Anyone else falling asleep at their desk :sleep: or is it just me.

Went to bed after the tennis but couldnt get sleep for ages feel tired today early night for me too I think x

After careful thought and consideration........

YOUR RIGHT!!! :rofl:

Whats worse is I think I might be Ovulating or getting close to it. Never mind I know it'll be worth it!!! Can't believe this time next week DF and I will be trying for a baby!!! OMG!

Id love to work in HR. I did do a small course on employment law and found it soo interesting. Im sure you'll really enjoy it. I might look into doing some online courses after baby arrives.

get practicing i say!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and you never know, O might be early too! :D

another meeting to go to.....them home early...see you tomorrow !!!

:hi:

See ya later buffycat.
Have a nice chilled out evening

wow - i don't know much about marketing, but i do know that HR qualifications are always a good thing to have.....they are always going to be needed as long as people (rather than robots) are working!

(i do sometimes feel like a robot though!)

seriously though, i wish you lots of luck in your work, it can't be easy to manage to study, work and live life all at the same time.....:)

Thank you very much. My major is actually HR Management. It is difficult, however, I balanced it all before although that was 11 years ago and I was 19 years old. lol Life has changed quite a bit since then. Not quite sure how I'm going to deal with this once :baby: comes along but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it. :rofl:

Yeyyyy!!! Although its not been too bad. Todays gone very quickly!!

Yes, today has gone by rather quickly! It's almost Noon here already! :happydance:

Yey thats good news!! Hopefully the rest of the week will go as quick as this.

Im soooo tempted to forget the johnnies tonight!! :blush: But Im not sure how I would feel about missing global gathering. Ive been looking forward to it since this time last year!! I know its only 1 month but...... I dunno.... DF asked last night if we could try this month.
What do you think. Your advice would be appreciated

:rofl: Sorry I didn't realise Johnnies was english slang!! :rofl: *whispers* condoms :blush:

ohhhhh......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I say go for it!!! Did you ovulate yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"