• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Monday!!

morning!!! wow, i got here before lunchtime!

had a good weekend, did some gardening, had a bbq, and sat in the sun too....

ooh, and :witch: has gone!!!! started practising last night!

did you have a good weekend??

Hiya

Am I right in thinking BAW stands for bored at work?? if so can I join your club please??

the more the merrier i say......

why sad today?

Hi Nicky

Welcome to BAW!!

Hi Buffycat

Had a really busy weekend no lie ins for me!! Had a 4th birthday party to go too. Did face painting and balloon modelling for the kids. Then had a leaving party BBQ for my friend. So was rather :drunk: So much so I ended up dressing up as Bat girl!! :rofl: I worked sunday afternoon at the local pub so tbh Im glad to be back at work for the rest!! :rofl:

YEY The :witch: has gone!!

Ohhh are you officially TTC now???

Hi girls

Im a bit sad as its my 1st day back at work after being off sick for the past 8wks and haven't really got any motivation to get any work done... need a good kick up the bum i think! Lol

Hi Nicky,

Hope you are feeling better. Work will get easier once you get back into the swing. But we're are here to keep you company!! We're normally here everyday!!

i rarely have motivation for work now, there's always one thing on my mind!! :)

Take things slowly though, 8 weeks off work is a long time, are your bosses ok though?

and Sambatiki - a bat girl! sounds like a great saturday to me!
and you work in a pub, i used to work in a hotel years ago....sundays were good in summer as it was only lunches and the under 18s rugby match (and they were good looking too!)

officially ttc now.....! :sex:

YEAAAAYYYY Buffycat!! Hope you get your :bfp: next month. I know I won't get a :bfp:though as :sex: the wrong time. But think that was a huge step for me just to :sex: without condoms. Its just getting the confidence back after the MC and trying to stay positive that it won't happen again.

Hey Buffycat I'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get our BFP's this time, Im on CD14 today so should be ovulating bout now(ish) will have to jump on hubby when i get home! Lol

you know, apart from the date window, i can never pinpoint ov......guess it'll be luck again, as i really don't want to get too scientific about this.....

getting your confidence back is such a big step though....well done for that...

:hugs:

ooh and i've worked out that having a hubby that works from home is a good thing! :D

Well im still scared about getting pregnant but im more scared of not getting pregnant IYKWIM?

I can't wait to be pregnant again... but i'll be a nervous wreck as soon as I find out i am! LOL

ooh and i've worked out that having a hubby that works from home is a good thing! :D

:rofl:

Im like you too Im not sure exactly when I OV although this month I did get OV pain. I really don't want to go down the road of OPK's, temping and checking my pants for CM. Takes the magic away a little bit don't ya think!! Can you imagine it....... Not tonight darling my cervical mucus isn't stringy enough!! :rofl:

Ha ha! lucky you!

I only live 5 mins from work so i'd be able to nip home for a quickie if hubby was there, but unfortunately he works an hour away so I'll have to wait till 6pm tonight :rofl:

Awww Nicky,
Atleast you know that youre not alone. Im still quite scared of the whole process from concieving..... to not being able to... to giving birth. Having an MC steals away the innocence of becoming preggers. Whereabouts are you in your cycle hun??

Buffycat.

Are you on CD2??

I am so :sulk: jealous of both of you..... I haven't had any :sex: since Friday. DF has been working late. :cry: Hopefully he might wake me up tonight when he gets back!! :happydance:

hee hee - Sambatiki - that made me laugh! :D

seriously though, i tried the ov sticks, and they didn't help, and like you say, there has to be some magic and spontaneity.....

not sure about you guys, but i think in one respect there seems to be even more pressure to get pregnant again. Not pressure from others (though hints from my Mum are bad enough) but the pressure that you sometimes put on yourself......

i really want to be back there too Nicky, but like you i will a complete emotional wreck (i'll cry for days for a start), and then i will be in a state of paranoia for the full pregnancy......

:shrug:

When we get our :bfp:'s soon we can start a paranoid thread!!

I think for me when I MC I thought that I'd failed myself and DF. But I know now that I didn't. We'll get our lovely buddles of joy in time.... Its just waiting.......

Just seeing if my new ticker works ladies...

Guess thats a no then?? Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"