• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Monday!!

:rofl: I just was looking at my TTC ticker!! I don't think its too accurate anymore!!

Nicky,

LOVE IT!!! Its like mine!! Ohhh your 10 days behind me.... plenty of :sex: time for you over the next week!!

morning!!! wow, i got here before lunchtime!

had a good weekend, did some gardening, had a bbq, and sat in the sun too....

ooh, and :witch: has gone!!!! started practising last night!

did you have a good weekend??

Woohoo my :witch: has flown off too!! and I :sex: last night too!! I am now (drum roll) officially TTC :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok today? I am on reception (receptionist has day off to take her scooter test) so been really busy this morning, not much doing this aft though so will be on here all day hopefully!

Hey Tracy!!

Get :sex: Lets see some :bfp:'s next month. I hope I don't get left behind :cry:
How was youre weekend hun?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Just thought we could do with some..

Do you think we should move to TTC now??

Hiya Kerry, I want to move to TTC but don't wanna leave anyone behind:hissy: Had a very drunken weekend, my friends came round on Fri and didn't leave till 2am!! Felt really ill all day Saturday but dragged myself to the cinema with DD and OH to see The Happening which was a load of rubbish!! then we went for a chinese buffet and home for an early night! Yesterday OH and I watched films and drank cider all afternoon :blush: I am going teetotal from today for sake of baby to be!!

PS Hi and welcome Nicky75

Mine was good - took my Dad out for dinner on Saturday night. Sunday morning we took my father-in-law to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) for breakfast and then bbq'd later in the day and went swimming. A little too much sun and I got burned :dohh: 2 bad burns in as many weeks and I had lotion on - don't usually burn when I have lotion on. The :witch: is due this week and as always, wondering and (hoping) that this month's "Pull-and-Pray" method has failed. :rofl: Only 6 more weeks now until we are "officially trying" for that :bfp:

Hi Chris

Welcome to the BAW club!! Are you hoping that :witch: doesn't come?? and for a :bfp: instead?? 6 weeks isn't a long wait tho.

Tracy..

Sounds like a fab weekend. Will you struggle to give up the :wine:??? :rofl:

We could all move together across to TTC.

Hi Chris - hope your method failed :rofl:

Cos my AF only finished yesterday do you think I will ov late? (should be in 4 days)

I think we should move, I need to feel like I am making progress even if it is only in cyber world :rofl:

As for the :wine: I will definitely struggle :muaha: I know I need to stop but I looooove it :rofl:

International House of Pancakes - oh hello! i'm hoping that it is in the UK, Chris - where is it!

re move to ttc.....some of the people there don't always understand mcs.......most here do.....

you're all too lovely to leave anyway......

:)

Hi Sam and thank you for the welcome!

Yeah, I'm hoping the:witch: doesn't show - I've been hoping that for the last 7 months now! She always shows - apparently we're very good at the "Pulling-and-Praying" :rofl: I know I'm really not supposed to be wishing for a :bfp: until August, but I REALLY can't help myself!!! I keep checking my boobs everyday to see/feel if they've grown or gotten darker :rofl:

Tracy...

Loads of luck giving up the :wine: I haven't given up on drinking yet as I really don't think we are going to get a :bfp: this time. So after :witch: that should be arriving on Sat will really start to concentrate on TTC.

What Vitamins is everyone taking.. if at all??

Buffy, no I'm sorry. International House Of Pancakes is only in the US (I think). Although I really shouldn't say, I've never been out of the US. :rofl:

Chris..

Its hard old waiting game isn't it. Tell us abit about yourself.

Nicky,

What do you do for a living??

I am just taking folic acid thats all, and eating healthy food (apart from chinese on Saturday, and curry yesterday - oh and some chocolate too:rofl:)

YES!! The waiting game is sooooo hard!!!

Me: I live in the United States. I'm 30 years old and DH is 34. We have been married for 13 months. We have no children. We have a mini doxie though that acts just like a:baby: So she's very good practice :rofl: We were going to try for a :baby: in May but DH wanted to wait until we had at least 6 months of my salary banked so that would bring us to August. I love animals (especially dogs and rabbits) and collecting angels. I am also starting online classes in July to get my Bachelor's Degree. If we do conceive in August, I'll just about have my degree.

Chris,

Aug isn't too far away tbh. But its seems like ages. Im suposed to be waiting until Sept/Oct. But we're going to see what happens. Where in the US are you from??

Tracy,

Ive got some of those Pregnacare ones left from before do you think they'd be ok??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->