Baw Monday!!

I'll give them a bash then. Think I'll wait until next :witch: due on sat.

Ooh does anyone know this? OH was reading up on :spermy: and apparently they are supposed to be at their best in the morning? I really hate having morning :sex: on work days though - cos of the leakage (sorry tmi as usual:rofl:)

ooh, i'm over in the US in September (East Coast)...might look them up!

i'm on folic acid......

know what you mean about leakage though - plus hubby is far too sleepy as well!

:rofl: :rofl: Leakage!!! Can imagine us all sat at our desks with our legs up in the air!!

Has everyone stop taking their normal everyday vitamins?? Sorry to harp on. GP said to come off them when was Preggers due to the Vitamin A???

no i haven't actually....just on multi at the moment....

will bear that one in mind though.....

definitely baw today....

:rofl: Legs Akimbo - can just see my bosses face :rofl:

I used to take vit c to ward off colds and eve primrose oil for general womens health - have given up both as said not suitable on the containers if you were ttc or pregnant

NY - my favourite place....i'll be there in September - yay!!!

Hey Chris

really want to visit NY!!!

Is it home time yet????

And I was going to say the same thing about England! :rofl: I've never been and I'm dying to go!! I'm a huge Tudor history fan as well and would love to see Hever Castle, Leeds Castle, Tower Of London, etc.

I wish it WAS home time - I am fed up of sitting on reception now!! I don't even get a break today!! mind you I am not very busy am I :rofl:

And I was going to say the same thing about England! :rofl: I've never been and I'm dying to go!! I'm a huge Tudor history fan as well and would love to see Hever Castle, Leeds Castle, Tower Of London, etc.

LOL isnt it funny how the grass is always greener!

You can have my house.... A little cottage in a tiny village a few miles away from Stratford upon avon!! Only if I can have yours!!

Tower of London good but overpriced - went last year and adult admission is £16.50!!!!

Hi ladies - I've been away from my desk for a while & missed loads of chat haven't i?

bit of background info on me...

Im 33 hubby is 31 we don't have any living children but had 1 miscarriage at 10 1/2 wks & lost our daughter Sophie after going into premature labour at 18+3 back in April.

I work as an engineering administrator but as i said earlier... not much "work" really going on at the moment! Oops! LOL

Im TTC now but agree with you guys about being a bit wary of moving onto that board, I did post there a few times, but there seems to be LOADS of people TTCing so it's hard to keep track of your own thread with the posts moving so quickly & you end up feeling like nobody is replying to you etc...

Thanks for the warm welcome on here by the way! I feel much happier now

Nicky,

So sorry for your loss. Ive read your post in MC. Im glad you are starting to feel better..
I really like it here in WTT everyone is sooo nice!!

Buffycat

£16.50.... Even Dick Turpin wore a mask!!!

Well despite what I said previously about not obsessing and just doing things naturally for a while I have just ordered some opk's and preg tests!! I think I am panicking a bit cos AF was so long and won't really know now when ov will be so am going to use the tests this month till I know what my cycle is doing again!:happydance: ooh I am all excited now they should come in the post tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->