Baw Monday!!

Thanks

I just really wanna move forward now & get my BFP ASAP (OMG! loads of initials there eh?!!) Ha ha! (was gonna put LOL but thought it might be a bit of overkill!)

I bought some of those OPK's ages ago but haven't really got a clue what you're sposed to do with them :dohh: - God im so thick!!

Sam,

Sure we can house swap! :rofl: I'm in the country in New York - about 90 miles north of New York City.

Wow 16.50 pounds is $32.16 here! Still cheaper than what it costs me to fill my tank with gas! :rofl:

Maybe if we moved our thread 'BAW club' onto the ttc board we could keep it bumped up? I don't know what to do for the best, I just want us all to stay together - feel a bit mean staying on wtt though when I am already ttc ? iykwim?

LOL nicky I am on with the initials too!!!

It says the opks come with full instructions - I hope so cos I don't have a clue how they work either!!

What are we like!! An indecisive bunch!! I suppose we ought to go across as it does seem a little unfair to everyone that is still waiting.

Chris,

I thought our petrol prices are sky high!!!

Nicky/Tracy

Might buy some OPK's for next month.... you know..... just to see..... :rofl: Do you have any reccomendations???

Ohhhh DF just text saying he fancies a bit of :sex: tonight (TMI I know!!)

YEAYYYY the drought looks like it might be coming to a close!! :happydance: :rofl:

:rofl: Kerry you are funny!!

I ordered mine from babymad on ebay, they were 2.99 & P & P (came to just over a £5) for 15 opks and 5 preg tests - not sure how that compares with any others as it is first time I have got them, they look like those cheapie test thingies - the cardboard strip ones - says they are 99% accurate in predicting ov, I think you pee on them, but don't know how often??

golcarlilly - where'd you get your opks from? are they nice and cheap?

Chris - petrol (gas) here is getting very expensive.......my hubby's car caost 67pounds to fill the other day! (tis VW Jetta 1.8 diesel)!!!!!

Just having a look on ebay now for some... you know just so theyre to hand!! :rofl:
God... so much for not getting obsessed!!!

golcarlilly - where'd you get your opks from? are they nice and cheap?

Just answered before you posted!!
Chris - petrol (gas) here is getting very expensive.......my hubby's car caost 67pounds to fill the other day! (tis VW Jetta 1.8 diesel)!!!!!

My hubbys was £71 to fill up yesterday - he gets fuel allowance for company car luckily!! do you know diesel has gone up from 120.9 to 130.9 here this year alone!!! I got rid of my diesel car last month thank god!

this is bad....the other day i was looking for 'radley bags' on ebay, now i'm searching for 'ovulation'

:rofl:

i have succumbed to a purchase.......golcarilly...you are a bad influence!

(but good as well!)

:D

Buffycat...

You are weak..... Can't believe the force of the darkside has made you succumb to the peeing on sticks club!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sheer madness....i blame work and my hormones......!

You ladies crack me up! :rofl:

I haven't purchased any opk's as of yet. I'm not so sure I'll need them. I can almost ALWAYS tell when I'm ovulating - for about a week my ovaries KILL and when I sit down it feels like a knife in my ovaries, and the abundance of CM. Then right after, nothing until the :witch: arrives.

TBH I don't think its a bad thing to do. Esp after what we've been through.

You ladies crack me up! :rofl:

I haven't purchased any opk's as of yet. I'm not so sure I'll need them. I can almost ALWAYS tell when I'm ovulating - for about a week my ovaries KILL and when I sit down it feels like a knife in my ovaries, and the abundance of CM. Then right after, nothing until the :witch: arrives.

Me too, I get pains for two or three days, my worry is that when I get the pains does that mean I have missed the most fertile day? isn't it supposed to be the day before you ov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->