• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Monday!!

Bye Nicky Although I think Ive probably missed you now.

Chris and Tracy - I wouldn't know where to start with the basal temps and CM stuff. Although mymonthlycycles is very good for letting you know when is best to :sex: It gives you indications by rabbit markers on a calendar.

LOL i may have a look at that, I am signing off for today chick, will be on in the morning hopefully, OMG we have done 11 pages today!!!!

Tracy - Im not about tomorrow Im going to Alton towers so have a good tomorrow and I'll catch up with you Wednesday.

Chris - Im afraid you've got me for a bit longer.

Sam, great I still have company! :happydance: It's helping my morning go by quicker!

Christ!!!

OV pain is inconclusive... It can happen before, during or after an egg is released...

So my advice is to Shag :sex: Shag :sex: Shag :sex:!! Everyday Allday...

P.S I actually meant make love... :rofl:

p.p.s You can call me DR Kerry from now on .... :rofl:

Sure sure. I believe you, thousands wouldn't, but I will. :rofl:

It's 12:02 pm here. And Thunderstorms are on the horizon with very cloudy skies. Today's US weather with Chris. :rofl:

:rofl: at chris

Hey Icrepka

:rofl: You girlies are starting to get to know me far to well :rofl:
Im getting so excited for you hun. Are you getting any symptoms??

All of this will be TMI. Be warned.

Sore boobies, like REALLY sore. I can't not wear a bra now cause they just hurt. Extra CM that's kinda lotiony, high temp, sleeplessness...I think it's all in my head :rofl:

DH keeps saying that I am...and that it's a girl. He seems surpisingly calm, considering he thinks I am.

Oooohhh sounds like like I felt when I was preggers hun. All of the symptoms. :happydance:
Im really sorry if Im getting you all excited and if you get a :bfn: I can't help it tho.

Although I think its looking very much like a :bfp:.

And.... you better pop in from time to time!! Once youre in first Trimester

I understand. I'm trying to tell myself it's easier to believe that I'm not and find out that I am, but I can't help but think that I am. I really hope it's not my body playing tricks on me.

Ooohhh.......sounds very promising Icre! Congrats!!

Just looking at your ticker too. You are very late!!

Chris - We are all rubbish at waiting here!! :rofl: If you see my ticker Ive got another couple of months yet!! :rofl:

Just looking at your ticker too. You are very late!!

Chris - We are all rubbish at waiting here!! :rofl: If you see my ticker Ive got another couple of months yet!! :rofl:

:rofl: sad but true.

Right girlies,,,

Im off home now. Off to Alton towers tomorrow. So catch you wednesday..

Have fun

:hug:

Kerry

blimey, i pop out to a meeting, and you lot fast forward by three pages - that is impressive!

Sambatiki - have fun tomorrow!

Yup, I have another 6 weeks and yet I hope for a :bfp: each month. Period is due in 4 days and I just have fatigue, sore boobs seems more concentrated in the nipple area, and cramping and very vivid dreams almost every night, but that's not necassirly abnormal for me. I feel a little differently than usual but think I'm imagining that. I've been feeling "off" for the past week but probably imagining that too. I get a fleeting though here and there of, "I think I'm pregnant" but then it goes away...like I said just imagination.

Icrepka - how long are you going to wait?

:)

I have already taken two tests that came up what I think are :bfn:. I ordered some internet cheapies that I should have later this week. I will test again when I get them. If nothing comes up on those, i am going to the doc to see what's up. 7 days no :witch: indicates somethings up imho

oh Chris....i hope that they are all 'good' symptoms.....

i remember when i was pregnant before, my nipples behaved quite strangely (and i had dry skin on them - apologies for tmi).....

hopefully i know what to watch out for though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->