• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw Monday!!

Chris - Ive had OV pain for the first time this month. So Im going to try not to get OPK's just yet. Think I'll leave it for a few months of TTC beforehand.

I have started up a TTC journal (how sad am I getting) I think it will be good to look back on, I have the memory of an amoeba and will prob forget where I am at with it all!!!!

I've just bought some pregnancy test from access diagnostics & was DYING to order OPK's as well but I just dunno what the heck you're sposed to do with em!!

PLUS - im working on the assumption that IF I get pregnant this month... I won't be needing them will I?!! :rofl:

Lol What are we like?? :rofl:

:rofl: @ Sam!!

golcarlilly, if you have OV pain I don't believe it's too late, I think it means OV is impending or already happening.

:rofl: @ Sam!!

golcarlilly, if you have OV pain I don't believe it's too late, I think it means OV is impending or already happening.

I hope so then, I am going to try the opks anyway and see what tale they have to tell!!

am going to really have to concentrate this month to see if i feel anything different - shame my body just can't send me a text or something......!

early night tonight i think!

:)

Christ!!!

OV pain is inconclusive... It can happen before, during or after an egg is released...

So my advice is to Shag :sex: Shag :sex: Shag :sex:!! Everyday Allday...

P.S I actually meant make love... :rofl:

p.p.s You can call me DR Kerry from now on .... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kerry where did you get that info? (not that I am doubting you Dr Kerry I just wondered?) :rofl:

Just thinking aswell, are we not supposed to do it every other day so we get more :spermy: to the gallon (teaspoon :rofl::rofl:)

Just thinking aswell, are we not supposed to do it every other day so we get more :spermy: to the gallon (teaspoon :rofl::rofl:)

Ohhhh :cry: :rofl: And I was looking forward to a good seeing too....

This is the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelschmerz

:rofl: You go girl!!!!

God all this info is so confusing isn't it? I wish I was ten years younger so I had more time to try!!!:hissy:

Yes, very confusing!! Especially when you have cycles that range anywhere from 29-43 days! My eggs get lost, they need a map! :rofl:

Well it's almost time for me to go home ladies (4.30) so i'd like to say bye for now & thanks for making my 1st day back pass by loads quicker... You've really brightened up my day!

See you tomorrow :hug:

golcarlilly - I only chart when I get my period and how long each cycle is.

Nicky, I wish I was going home!! It's only 11:30 am here. 5 more hours left for me. :hissy:

I have been keeping a chart since last July, I note when my period is and when ovulation is (according to my pains) I haven't got into all the cervical mucus stuff yet (although may start if don't get BFP this month)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->