BAW Monday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

How was everyones weekend??? I think you can guess what mine was like!! :rofl: Going to the loo every hour checking :witch: had arrived!! :rofl: and DF going 'is it here yet!!' Bless him he's getting quite excited!!

Hi

I am so excited for you hun!!!

I had a lovely weekend, went to OH's parents caravan on Saturday tea time, they were staying at Bolton Abbey, had gorgeous fillet steak dinner and wine then got home for 9.30 and went to local pubs, was very drunk and felt really hungover all day yesterday so just vegged out and watched tv all day!!

Hi Girls

I did nothing all weekend... couldn't really due to pain in my hip (feel like a 90 year old woman at the moment!) i'm planning on ringing the doctor today coz the pain seems to be getting worse.

Tracy - sounds like you had fun, Mmmm! Fillet steak... my favourite!!

Kerry - I've tried changing the subject but I can't help myself Argh!! I'm so excited about your "situation" aw! bless your OH that's really sweet.

Are you still planning on waiting 2 WHOLE DAYS???? come on.... PLEEEEEAASE put me out of my misery!!! xx

Nicky - Tomorrow!!! OK!!! :rofl:

Just went to loo AGAIN.... Still no sign of :witch: GOD Im starting to get impatient myself now!! :rofl: You lot are so infectious!! :rofl: In a good way thou!

Okay okay! I'll lay off a bit :rofl:

I've been looking at my chart on FF & im thinking it's only early days for me but it's looking good in my opinion

I was comparing it to my Dec chart when I got pregnant (you can overlay them on same graph) & its following EXACTLY the same path!! EEK!!

OMG! Kerry this might even be the month for both of us!! :cloud9: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nicky - It would be nice wouldn't it!!

Tracy - Ive noticed your ticker too!!

We could be in the 1st Trimester togther!!! Oooohh starting to get excited now. I hope I don't get :bfn: or :witch: now

There wouldn't be much between due dates either if we do get our :bfp:'s!!!

Nicky hope your hip improves soon!:hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

I've got a doctors appt for Thurday afternoon... :hissy: good job i'm not dying eh??!!

I REALLY hope we all get our :bfp: this month... how cool would that be? then the dilemma of us hanging around in WTT would be resolved LOL

We can start a BAW club over in 1st Tri :happydance:

Nicky - Have a look into going to a chiropractor, I had hip pain which was due to being hyper-mobile. Chiropractor clicked my back back into place and after a couple of days was loads better.

I might look into it & see if there are any in my area? mine definitely isn't due to me being hyper anything tho LOL

Nicky - Im just a very hyper person!!! :rofl: I just text DF telling him to get a :test:

Aw! I know how you feel... Im scared too & it's not even me doing the test!

Awww Bless ya. Having a MC spoils it, a little bit. If I do get that :bfp: I know I'll be on tender hooks for 9 months!!

Wish it was me tho... :rofl:

Only 7 more days till I could be in your shoes :happydance: I can't stop obsessing over my charts... wish I hadn't compared them now :dohh: coz Im getting my hopes up a week too soon :dohh:

Awww Bless ya. Having a MC spoils it, a little bit. If I do get that :bfp: I know I'll be on tender hooks for 9 months!!

I know what you mean - how far on were you when you MC'd? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->