• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Monday

Where is everyone today?? Are they actually doing some work?? :rofl:
Hope Owo is having a good time.

Good Morning Ladies! I see I missed a whole lotta chat!

I am sooo proud of myself. We went to Great Adventure on Saturday and I went on every major roller coaster except for the Kingda Ka. I went on The Great American Scream Machine, Nitro, Medusa, Batman, Superman, and El Toro. I wasn't so sure about Kingda Ka - it shot you up 454 feet into the air at a 90 degree angle going 128 miles per hour - then you go up over the top and go straight down at a 90 degree angle and 128 miles per hour. So yeah didn't do that one.

We also did the Congo Rapids and the Log Flume. Both of which I got completely SOAKED!!! Since the :witch: was still visiting I carried a couple of tampons in my pocket which got completey soaked as well and they started to expand in my pocket!! :rofl:

We spent 11 hours at the park and I had about 3 blisters on my toes. DH popped them for me when we got home - he's such a sweetie.

I was only 7 weeks so quite 'lucky' iykwim.

Oh at least you won't have too long to be panicking after you get your :bfp: tho... you will still panic obviously but I'll be a complete basket case till at least 20 weeks (think im prob a basket case all the time TBH!)
- so bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp:'s I say!! :happydance::happydance:

Girlies
Getting really confused now starting to have :witch: like pains again!!!
Whats going on with my body??? Really can't wait to :test: now just so I know where I am.

Oh BTW, spoke with hubby and moving up the TTC date to after this cycle or July and he said no. :cry::cry: Oh well, August isn't that far off. I just hope that we really can try in August and that nothing goes wrong between now and then.

Girlies
Getting really confused now starting to have :witch: like pains again!!!
Whats going on with my body??? Really can't wait to :test: now just so I know where I am.

Don't worry yet chick :hugs:

As I said earier I was 100% convinced :witch: was coming for me when i got my :bfp: in January

Im keeping everything crossed for you!! :hug:

Hi Chris, glad you had a good time at the theme park, you are brave!!

Kerry, go home early and test!!

Chris - Im so proud of you going on the big rides!!! :rofl: SERIOUSLY!! Glad you had a fab time!!

Nicky - I know that MC can happen anytime sadly so will probably relax at about 40 weeks :rofl: !!

Tracy - I can't hun Im up to my eyeballs in work!! :rofl: I need to stop coming on here!! :rofl:

Aww, well just hurry up and do it as soon as you get home then:hissy: I have everything crossed for you chick!!:hugs:

Chris - Im sorry that you can' ttc sooner :cry: Aug isn't long in theory but I know it feels like a lifetime.. MWAH :hug:

Thanks Ladies! Who knows maybe "Pull-and-Pray" will fail. :rofl: However, DH is VERY good! :rofl:

Sam, I hope you get a :bfp:!! After you test, you HAVE to come back on here to let us know! I can't wait until tomorrow!!

Oh I took some pictures of Saturday's Adventure. I'll post them as soon as I get my pc back. Speaking of which, is anyone on MySpace?

Chris - I have a facebook!

Tracy - You guys will be the 1st to know after me and DF of course :rofl: Keep feeling dizzy at my desk???!!! wtf???

Ohhhh...dizzy is a good sign!!

Sam - I have myspace - I'll PM you.

Oh I am not on myspace, I am on facebook though but can't get on it at work, is anyone else on there? You can search for me - Tracy Abraham and add me if you like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->