• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Monday

Actually just thought I think I did set up a myspace account, I was chatting to a girl when I was doing the cabbage soup diet (!!!) and she had one, can't get on that at work either though!!:hissy:stupid firewalls!

So sorry Tracy. I know how you feel. I still can't get on pogo.com! :hissy: And with my PC out of commission, I didn't get my badges for the week! :hissy: Not a happy camper. :rofl:

Tracy - There is loads of tracy abrahams!! do you come under leeds??

Kerry did you watch shipwrecked - how good was it!! I cried when they killed chops!!

Tracy, pogo is a game site - and quite an awesome one at that! Check it out...www.pogo.com. It's VERY addicting! I need a support group. :rofl:

Tracy - Added you. Atleast I hope its you!! Blonde hair?? 31/2 hours left. DF hasn't text back yet to say he's picking one up.

Girls can we promise not to write Preggers stuff on facebook and myspace until we get past 12 weeks??!!

Tracy - OMG Can't wait till next week. What a twist!! Did you see BB too??

Tracy - Added you. Atleast I hope its you!! Blonde hair?? 31/2 hours left. DF hasn't text back yet to say he's picking one up.

Girls can we promise not to write Preggers stuff on facebook and myspace until we get past 12 weeks??!!

Not a problem, Sam!!! I feel the same way.

Thanks
I haven't told many ppl that we're trying again.

LOL Chris i will have a look! Kerry it was brilliant I can't wait for next week when we get to find out what's happening with the Hawks! I have given up on BB - the people are just too annoying!

I promise not to put anything on about preggies :hug:

PS yes I have blonde hair and am wearing gold shorts - have you found me?

Tracy - Yep thinkso I'll have a proper look at your page!!

Cool - I will go on when I get home tonight - I hate that we can't go on at work anymore!!

Thanks
I haven't told many ppl that we're trying again.

Not a problem. I don't want my SIL to know. When she told me she was off her meds and trying and was having a rough time being off them, I told her I'd be the same way when I'm off them. So, she then said, "You guys aren't trying anytime soon are you?" Ugh!! What a biotch! I wanted to slap her upside the head. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->