• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Monday

Not a problem. I don't want my SIL to know. When she told me she was off her meds and trying and was having a rough time being off them, I told her I'd be the same way when I'm off them. So, she then said, "You guys aren't trying anytime soon are you?" Ugh!! What a biotch! I wanted to slap her upside the head. :rofl:

Don't want to be nosy but what meds?

God I feel like im living in the dark ages... I haven't got msn/facebook/myspace etc...

Think i need to keep up with the times!! LOL

Not a problem. I don't want my SIL to know. When she told me she was off her meds and trying and was having a rough time being off them, I told her I'd be the same way when I'm off them. So, she then said, "You guys aren't trying anytime soon are you?" Ugh!! What a biotch! I wanted to slap her upside the head. :rofl:

I agree!! Is she the only one in the world thats allowed to try??? How f-ing selfish!!!

Right girls I have to be off now, i have some stuff to do before I leave and am going early today for a docs appointment, I will pop on tonight to see how you get on Kerry - Loads of :dust: for you :hugs:

See you all later :hug:

Yep, and I had the nerve to get all excited thinking we'd be preggers at the same time, and enjoying (or not) pregnancy together. She apparently doesn't share the same enthusiasm - so I try to be as uncaring....or at least not interested as possible when she talks to me about her baby making. Which I really hate doing by the way, because I'm not that way. But I was really very hurt (and still am) so now I'm just like, "oh yeah, oh really, oh that sucks." :rofl:

Oh I am not on myspace, I am on facebook though but can't get on it at work, is anyone else on there? You can search for me - Tracy Abraham and add me if you like :)

I have added you also. Lea Arr.

That's not fair. You have your own life. My SIL is excited for us. DH told his parents and my MIL got upset saying that my SIL should really be the first to have a baby as she is older than DH. My SIL is currently going through a divorce. She has a new guy who is fabulous, but he is also going through a divorce, so it's not time for them to have a baby. Why should we have to put our lives on hold so that she can figure her's out?
I would love it if she and I could be pregnant together to be honest. I think it would be fabulous to have someone so close to me going through the same thing.

That's not fair. You have your own life. My SIL is excited for us. DH told his parents and my MIL got upset saying that my SIL should really be the first to have a baby as she is older than DH. My SIL is currently going through a divorce. She has a new guy who is fabulous, but he is also going through a divorce, so it's not time for them to have a baby. Why should we have to put our lives on hold so that she can figure her's out?
I would love it if she and I could be pregnant together to be honest. I think it would be fabulous to have someone so close to me going through the same thing.

I agree on all points. Unfortunately, there always has to be 1 bad apple in the bunch.

Icrepka - Hey babes!! Did you have a nice weekend??
I agree too!!! Silly silly little girls!!!

Im back! :hi:

Been "trying" to do some work! :rofl:

Have u heard from your OH yet? has he stocked up on tests yet??

xx

No he's still working.. But he might come and pick me up from work and we'll get a few then. I mean you never know when you might need them!! :rofl:

Chris - where you been hiding!! Im going nuts here!! Can't wait till 5.30!! :rofl:

Sam, you have only about 45 mins. left right?

:rofl: Lots of luck when you test tonight! 4.5 hours left for me - but I may have Friday and Monday off! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->