Baw Thursday!! 1 Day Left

Lisa - They'd defo get to ur egg then!! Ha ha ha might not be a bad thing...

Im going through a faze of FAB ice lollies... mmmm yummy

Yeah its like a thin bar of hard fudge covered in chocolate, the office junior gave it to me

I know what a fudge bar is! :rofl::rofl:

Starbursts are good too! Twizzlers.....love 'em all!!

I didnt know you got Cadbury Fudges & Starburst in America?

My little Annie (dachsund) has a sweet tooth too. If I leave any of my candy out, she'll eat it.....wrapper and all!

Oh and she fell in the pool on Monday. I had a raft in the water and the wind came and moved it and she spazzed out and started barking and not realizing how close she was to the edge, she fell in. :rofl: She was okay though I made sure she didn't hurt herself before I :rofl:

Do they still do Lucky Charms in America?? I love them but you cant get them in the UK now. You can get them from Selfridges for wait for it..........£10 a box

I didnt know you got Cadbury Fudges & Starburst in America?

Yep! Well, Starbursts we do, the little square thingies right? We don't have Cadbury Fudges but we have Fudge Bars by Good Humor.

Do they still do Lucky Charms in America?? I love them but you cant get them in the UK now. You can get them from Selfridges for wait for it..........£10 a box

YES!!!! OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucky Charms!!! That's a lot of money for a box! Here it's about $5....so 2.50 you're money. I should send you a couple of boxes!

Man - you lot are making me drool with all this talk of yummy sweeties!

Im going home now tho, so its bye for now :wave:

See you all 2moro :hug: xx

YES!!!! OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucky Charms!!! That's a lot of money for a box! Here it's about $5....so 2.50 you're money. I should send you a couple of boxes!

:munch:

Bye Nicky! Have a good evening.

I was just told I can leave at 3:30 today! :happydance:

I only like the sweets in lucky charms!!!

:rofl: I love 'em both although I do pick more marshamallows from the box to add to my cereal. And then I save all the marshmallows for last. :rofl:

Chris - how long away is 3.30 for you???

Lisa - Im 26 and I only just about remember them. They were really popular in the 80's I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->