BAW Thursday - Almost There!

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies :hi:

Where is everyone today? Is everyone actually busy with work?! :rofl:

Hiya Chris,

Yes been busy with some work this morning. Really wish it was Friday today.
How are you today?
Did DH run for the hills last night?

:hi: Owo

Yeah, I'm wishing it was Friday too. I'm getting all this virus messages popping up. I'm scared to call the IT department here b/c I don't know if it's something I did (like going online when not supposed to lol) :rofl:

No he didn't run for the hills because we didn't :sex: His abs were hurting he said but he promised me tonight. :dohh: But considering he hasn't spoken with FIL yet and probably won't before our :sex: session tonight - he'll probably run for the hills again. :dohh:

And now I found out that my school is only accepting 54 of my credits (I had 98) towards my bachelor's degree...so I still need 124 credits before I can graduate. :hissy: So, that's like 3 years away and am starting to reconsider the whole thing!

How are you feeling?

hey all....sorry, i have been working.....i do have a good reason though, in that i have the day off work tomorrow - yay!!!

Hi everyone

Sorry Im late, had a late night.

Chris - Sorry I finally fell asleep !!!

You should call the IT department, depending on what the virus is it could do more damage the longer you leave it. They won't be able to trace where it came from, sometimes they come across the network. What does the message say?

Can't believe DH still hasn't spoken to FIL. I think you're definetely going to have to take the lead on this one, otherwise I have a feeling that you will still be waiting at Christmas.

That sucks about your credits. The choice is yours, i know that 3 years sounds a lot now, but it will be worth it once you have your degree, it will open more doors career wise.

I'm not feeling too bad today. I've realised that i feel sick after i've eaten lunch or dinner in the evening, same thing happend yesterday evening aswell. so i guess i'll have to give up eating:rofl: Seriously i think the key is small amounts. So i have been snacking today rather than eating it all at lunch which is what i usually do.

Owo - So glad that you are feeling ill!!! :rofl: I bet in a strange way its nice. Yes little and often is the key. Have you called the Dr's yet?

Owo - So glad that you are feeling ill!!! :rofl: I bet in a strange way its nice. Yes little and often is the key. Have you called the Dr's yet?

No I haven't called the doctors yet. I looked up that the private clinic down the road do an early scan for £95. I'm scared to ask the doctors for an early scan incase they say no and i look like a stupid pregnant woman. Right now i'd rather just go and pay the £95. They do them from 7 weeks so not long.
don't think DH would be too impressed especially as i haven't even tried to get a free scan yet. I know i'm a wimp.

owo - there is no harm in asking, given the circumstances. I know that Im going to be asking.

I will ask at some point over the next few days.
Kerry how is your cold? How are you feeling today?

Cold is getting slightly better now but still feeling shite. Thanks for asking hun

owo - please phone the docs.....unless you have a really evil doctor then there is no reason to deny you an early scan.....

Hi girls

Sorry i haven't been around for ages - been feeling a bit poo!

Hope you are all ok?

Kerry - thanks for PMing me hun :hugs: xx

hey Nicky.......sorry you've not been feeling too good...glad you are on the mend now though...

Nicky - Youre welcome hun!! I know that sometimes you just have to have a bit of down time. We missed you!!!

owo - please phone the docs.....unless you have a really evil doctor then there is no reason to deny you an early scan.....

It's not the docs I'm scared of it's the mean reception ladies. Who always have to know why you need to see someone.

buffycat - Great that you have tomorrow off. Got anything special planned?

Owo - Are they really that mean. You dont have to tell exactly why you want an appointment. In fact Im pretty sure you dont have to say anything to them. If they ask tell them its not something you want to discuss with them.... that is why you are going to see a DR and not them. Stupid cow bags!!! Theyre probably just nosey!

Thanks Buffy :hugs:

I've just been feeling sorry for myself lately as it's 3 months since I lost my little girl :cry: & I was hoping to be pregnant again by now.

Im thinking a lot of it will be down to hormones as :witch: is here (with a vengeance!) but she should be buzzing off anytime now so things can get back to normal I hope.

Sorry for putting a downer on your thread girls, I'll be happier tomorrow I promise! xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->