BAW Tuesday (1 step closer)

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Guess what I am a TTC'er!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

How is everyone else???

Won't be long before we're all in the 'darkside'.

Thats fab news Sambatiki :hug:
Hope your get your :bfp: soon x x x

Thanks reedy!! How long before you are joining the Darkside??

Good morning, hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

Who's going to do our BAW club post if your not here :(

Did you here what Nicole Kidman called her baby? I thought the newsreader said Sunday Roast when I heard it!

ahhh, just because you are in ttc doesnt say you can't be here at the same time!

Sambatiki - you are not allowed to abandon us!!!!!

i've just been having a read around.....saw this and it brought a tear to my eye......

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/34217-hope-poem-comforting-you-me.html

Chris :rofl: :rofl: Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! Silly celebs!!!

Buffycat - I ain't never leaving you guys!! You are my rock!!!

Is everyone busy today? I have a few quotations to type up and thats my lot!! Tempted to go home early

LISA - Hi hun, Tempted to go home. But can't!! :cry:

I could tell my male boss im having womens problems :)

Lisa - Ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: Men are such a push over when you mention anything to do with Ladies problems!! :rofl:

Hi Peeps!!!

I see you have crossed to the 'darkside' Kerry! LOL

Im really happy for you hun - what you gonna do about Global Gathering if you get preg tho? (it'd be just typical for that to happen wouldn't it?)

xx

Thanks reedy!! How long before you are joining the Darkside??

mmmmm not yet but hopefully not too long. Was in Asda on saturday & saw a woman with a newborn & my heart actually ached it was very strange hubby was there so he picked up on how I was feeling & just hugged me x
:cry:

mmmmm not yet but hopefully not too long. Was in Asda on saturday & saw a woman with a newborn & my heart actually ached it was very strange hubby was there so he picked up on how I was feeling & just hugged me x
:cry:

:hug: xx

Did anyone watch Hollyoaks last night? It was so sad cant believe Jaqui took baby Max from Tina when they are in the same boat now it was really sad to watch - Ok Claire back to reality :rofl:

REEDY - Hope you don't have to wait to long hun :hug: And when you are ready we'll be here to support you all the way.

Nicky - I very much doubt that we'll catch this time. We :sex: this morning. As Ive no idea where we are in my cycle. DF promised we'd get some OPK's next month if we don't get our :bfp:. He's being so wonderful about everything!! Im such a lucky girl!!

Buffycat - That quote is really nice. I read it when I was in MC section.

Reedy - I cried too. Im not sure who I feel most sorry for! :cry: I have a theory about whats going to happen tho.......

I think that there will be some sort of custody battle between them. Then Dom will find out Tina slept with Russ!!!

I kinda know whats going to happen lol I dont like waiting I like to know lol if you want me to tell I will x

Reedy....i love your photo - it is beautiful!!

re Hollyoaks....had to tape it last night as i had to take my cat to the vet.....

the story line is sad though........

does anyone watch Brothers & Sisters?

Reedy - Tell me Tell me..... Unless there is anyone that doesn't want to know. PM me instead.

Buffycat - I agree Reedy looks A-mazing!! Sorry don't watch brothers and sisters.

ah, Brothers & Sisters...Rob Lowe........gorgeous!:D

just reading the Daily Mail at the moment...page 4....."Four cups of coffee a day seriously damage a woman's chances of having a baby - by 26%"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->