BAW Tuesday (1 step closer)

Buffycat - Good luck at Drs hun.

Baby.love - Pee away hun. I think if youre charting etc then atleast you feel like you are doing something. dykwim??

I should go buy some opk's since this is a pay week. :happydance: Maybe I'll order some pre-seed too! :rofl:

If my calculations are correct, and AF behaves herself, my next ovulation SHOULD be July 30th.

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated already but I don't have any of the usual sore breasts that accompany post ovulation. So I dunno....I'm so darn confused.

Chris - Tell me about it!! My last 2 :witch:'s have thrown me. God knows where I am!! So we are getting OPK's next month if no :bfp:. I think I'll leave the pre-seed tho. Your right it v v confusing. It looks like we are going to have to get some serious :sex: in!!

What ashame :rofl: :rofl:

I have just started charting but tbh its still a bit foreign to me! i am sure i will get used to it. xx

baby.love - I don't really chart per se. I just keep a watch on CM so I know when I'm Ov'ing. Then, I just write down when AF arrives and and the cycle length.

Chris - Tell me about it!! My last 2 :witch:'s have thrown me. God knows where I am!! So we are getting OPK's next month if no :bfp:. I think I'll leave the pre-seed tho. Your right it v v confusing. It looks like we are going to have to get some serious :sex: in!!

What ashame :rofl: :rofl:

I feel for you Kerry! :rofl:

i'm definietly not an expert! i do look at various calculators though......

fingers crossed you won't have to shart for long though!!!!

Thank you and right back at ya!

I use mymonthlycycles. But Im no expert either!!

Chris - I know its a tough job, but someones got to do it!! *sigh* I don't know how I cope!! :rofl: :rofl:

oh dear.....there is now a vending machine right outside my office...

just got a bag of crisps....i am so weak! :rofl:

Thank god we havent got vending mahines at work else I would weigh about 25st

Buffycat - My excuse is that Im going to get fat anyway :rofl: (hopefully)!!

Completely random post but whats everyones views on these bingo websites?? I could really do with some cash & wondered if these are any good or just a waste of money.
Which sites would you recommend?
Had a look at one through the GMTV website & the winners all seem to be the same group of people which seems quite odd

same people....that screams FIX to me...

though still a good question....i'm always up for some money!

I dunno I think that it could be a fix. Not used those sites before.

Thanks for your views girls think I'll stick to playing the lottery & just hoping :rofl:
Either that or I could get off here & actually do some work.................nah :rofl:

could go down the local bingo hall with all of the grannies?!?! :rofl:

we went to Haven last year with my nieces & they played bingo every night you kind of get in to it lol we said we would go Gala lol but never got round to it. People win a lot of money there so may have to try it lol x
God I am getting old now - actually WANTING to play bingo :rofl::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->