BAW Tuesday (1 step closer)

BuffyCat & Sambatiki - thank you so mcuh for your lovely comments about my photo :hug:

Will PM you sambatiki - regarding hollyoaks x

Buffycat - Im glad I don't drink coffee. But what about coke etc ???

ooh, tell me about hollyoaks too please!!!!

only talks of coffee and caffeine....you might have to analyse your coke! :rofl:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...day-reduces-womans-chance-having-baby-25.html

Buffycat - had to re-read to get it!!! :rofl: ha ha ha

I have 16 OPK sticks left for this month, when should i start using them?
Bit off topic lol :rofl:

Lisa - I would start around CD13. But Im no expert....... YET!!!! :rofl:

Hey girls thought i'd pop in and see you all :) ooohh i cried at hollyoaks last night i am such a cry :baby: tho..Hope everyone is good :)

Hey Baby.love

Im wicked!! As Im now a TTC'er!! How are you??

I'm fab thanks sambatiki .. i purchased a load of pregnancy tests yesterday so if my poas addiction pops up i can handle it :rofl: congrats on becoming a TTC'er xx

Baby.love - :rofl: Where you in the girl guides??? Nothing like 'be prepared'!! :rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies,
Thought I would just stop by and let you know how things went yesterday. Got all four of the frickin' wisdom teeth out in about 15 mins. I am kinda lucky, no bruising, only slight swelling. He had to cut the bone to get both of the bottom ones out, but everything went by the book.
I'm going to go back to bed now. I hope all is well with all of you.

p.s. Kerry - Only one more month and I will be joining you. I am so happy to hear you are a TTCer now!! good luck and happy :sex: :rofl:

Hi All,

Guess what I am a TTC'er!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

How is everyone else???

Won't be long before we're all in the 'darkside'.

That's awesome Kerry!!! I hope you get a :bfp: this month!!

lmao the girl guides wouldnt have me! But hey 50 tests means i can just poas whenever i feel like it :rofl:

Hey ladies,
Thought I would just stop by and let you know how things went yesterday. Got all four of the frickin' wisdom teeth out in about 15 mins. I am kinda lucky, no bruising, only slight swelling. He had to cut the bone to get both of the bottom ones out, but everything went by the book.

p.s. Kerry - Only one more month and I will be joining you. I am so happy to hear you are a TTCer now!! good luck and happy :sex: :rofl:

Ouch on the wisdom teeth.
Hope your feeling better soon x x x :hug:

Hey ladies,

I'm glad all went well with the wisdom teeth. I've had them removed and they are NOT fun. Feel better soon!

ooh, painful wisdom teeth...i had a general anaesthetic for mine......

well done though!

Icrepka - hope the swelling & pain go away very quickly for you hun xx

Icrepka - Glad everything went ok with ur teeth! Have a lovely sleep. Can't wait til you join me.

Chris - Thanks so much treacle :hug:

Baby.love - Im hoping that you won't need them all!!! :bfp:

right...have booked a docs appointment for next Tuesday....see if there is anything that they can do to help me with this baby-making stuff.....

can't be doing with early :witch: without explanation......:growlmad:

Me too hun, but if i do then hey i'll just order some more :) i am just about to order some OPK's off ebay!! haha anyone think the poas addiction has got me?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->