BAW Tuesday (1 step closer)

Chris - BOOOOO Im still lurking!! :rofl: But really I am going now!! :rofl:

Night

Sambatiki and I obviously can't stay away....i was also lurking!

i am going home now though.....tis 6pm now!

take care Chris....hope the rest of the day doesn't drag too much for you.:)

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hello ladies, how was everone's day? Mine was awful

I got my new timetable for my lessons, because I'm a seconday teacher, and it is the worst ever timetable there is. Very Very heavy marking, planning and prep load. Never had this issue before. Very upset.

Thanks, I'll be ok, just feeling sorry for myself!!! How is your day Chris?

I have days like that too. I always go out and do something nice for myself when I feel like that.

My day - it's going okay. Not going as quickly as I had hoped. Yesterday flew, not today, unfortunately. It could also be that I'm waiting for my vacation to start on Friday. :happydance:

Yes, yesterday went really fast for me. Today dragged a bit. I want to go on holiday... I'm going to wales for my honeymoon. Where are you going for your vacation?

Oh have fun!

We're not going anywhere. Trying to save money for a :baby:. Saturday, we're hosting a 60th Birthday Pool Party for my FIL at our house. I'm really looking forward to that. I didn't really get to drink at the last party so I'm really forward to some :wine: So Friday I'll be busy with preparations. Other than that, I just plan to hang out by our pool. Oh and doing homework. I'm back in school this quarter, trying to finish up my Bachelor's Degree.

I like being at home when it's holiday time... OH wants to go out all the time... so we comprimise.

What degree are you finishing?

Yeah, I'm much more of a homebody myself.

Human Resources I have my Associates but I felt grossly inadequate so figured it was time I got my butt back in gear. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->