BAW Tuesday (1 step closer)

Don't diss the Gala, me and DF have been a few times before. A women where we where won the national £200K!!! Lucky cow!!

Completely random post but whats everyones views on these bingo websites?? I could really do with some cash & wondered if these are any good or just a waste of money.
Which sites would you recommend?
Had a look at one through the GMTV website & the winners all seem to be the same group of people which seems quite odd

Ohhh...I really don't know. I don't trust anything like that - if it's too good to be true it probably is, IMHO.

A great way to pick up extra $$ is to sell Mary Kay. I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant for them. I made an okay amount of $$ but spent it all on make-up and skin care! :rofl::dohh: Some people have really made loads of money doing it, but I'm not outgoing enough to knock on my neighbor's doors. :sigh:

i'm officially envious!

Jazzy has announced her bfp, and Jasmine is only 4 months old! Plus, she said that she was on the pill as well!

am i getting something wrong - do i need to go back on the pill???!?!?!?

Don't diss the Gala, me and DF have been a few times before. A women where we where won the national £200K!!! Lucky cow!!

See, I never have that kind of luck! And if I ever did, it would be the Ritchie Valens Luck - you know I would FINALLY win something and then I'd die. :rofl:

i'm officially envious!

Jazzy has announced her bfp, and Jasmine is only 4 months old! Plus, she said that she was on the pill as well!

am i getting something wrong - do i need to go back on the pill???!?!?!?

:hug: I know it's so frustrating isn't it???? DH and I haven't been actively trying but we've been using the pull out method for the last 14 months and you'd think that at least one of the little guys would have escaped and found it's way to the egg. :dohh: Which makes me really wonder if I'm even fertile! :cry:

:hug: I know it's so frustrating isn't it???? DH and I haven't been actively trying but we've been using the pull out method for the last 14 months and you'd think that at least one of the little guys would have escaped and found it's way to the egg. :dohh: Which makes me really wonder if I'm even fertile! :cry:

My oh said there is no way on earth that at the moment of climax he would be able to take it out :rofl: :rofl:

we tried it once, and let's just say that he grabbed a hold of a few other things at the same time!

ouch!!!

Some people are sooo lucky. I bet if we all weren't trying we'd fall straightaway!!

we tried it once, and let's just say that he grabbed a hold of a few other things at the same time!

ouch!!!

I've had "it" shot in my eye! You wanna talk painful!! :rofl: My eye was red for days! :rofl:

Some people are sooo lucky. I bet if we all weren't trying we'd fall straightaway!!

Probably - too much planning. lol Life is something that happens when you're busy doing other things. lol

Hmmmm........ Does that mean if I watch Eastenders whilst on the job :)sex:). Im more likely to concieve?? :rofl:

in the eye?!?!?!?

i'm not going to ask!!!!!

there's got to be something better than eastenders...surely?

OH: i'm coming.....
girlie: oh, hang on, i want to hear what is happening to roxy......

Ohhhh.....maybe!! It'll take the pressure off! DH may not appreciate that though. :rofl:

That happened to us once - we had the tv on and the coming attractions for a new movie came on and was totally engaged! DH just stopped and looked at me, "Umm...excuse me!!!!" :rofl::rofl: I'm also a bit ADD so in the middle of :sex: I'll jump up and be like, "OMG, did I leave the stove on?" :rofl::rofl:

in the eye?!?!?!?

i'm not going to ask!!!!!

there's got to be something better than eastenders...surely?

OH: i'm coming.....
girlie: oh, hang on, i want to hear what is happening to roxy......

:rofl::rofl: Um, yeah happened during our "pull-and-pray" :rofl:

Buffycat - Ha ha ha Ok what about Hollyoaks!! :rofl:

Chris - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DF and I answered questions from a quiz show whilst at it. It was brillant!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its nearly time for me to depart.. My god daughters coming over tonight and I can't wait!!

You girls make me laugh so much :rofl:
which is so what i need today feel like crap

P.s so wasnt dissing Gala I want to go :happydance:

Reedy - Im glad we've cheered you up hun!!!
Gala is a great night out!! Go for it!

Right'o Im offski

See you all tomorrow!!! YEAH HUMP DAY!!

Hollyoaks....ooh, must catch up on that tonight....

am going to go now as well...had enough for today!

see you all tomorrow..

Sambatiki - hope you have fun with god-daughter
Reedy - i think you are our secret bingo player!

:hi

Sam, have fun tonight!

Reedy, I'm glad we can make you laugh!

Now, I'll be all alone again. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly