BAW TUESDAY.... 3 days to go!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

How are we all today??? Im fine, but wishing I was on a beach sipping cocktails........

mmm, a holiday would be good......

feeling a bit low today, but am pleased to say that i have pulled out of the dreaded work exams.....

also decided that i have to shift 2 stone!

Morning ladies

The wicked :witch: has caught me!

Although Im obviously disappointed about not being pg im happy that my cycles are back to normal so i know where i am now :happydance:

I've just ordered some Maca, bee pollen & Pre seed so Im well and truly taking the bull by the horns this month :rofl:

Bring on the July :bfp: :happydance: xx

Buffycat - Hiya hun, How come your not doing your exams???
Nicky - Good luck this month hun.

8 working days til my holidays WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Still bored though, I wish I was a lady of leisure!

Lisa - Hi Babes, Could I be a lady of leisure!! We could be ladies what lunch!! :rofl:

And get our nails done and facials!! sounds fab!

Absolute BLISS!! God I don't think I can remember the last time I had my nails done!! :rofl: Oh how the other half live!

I just wish I had the money of a WAG!!!
Where's everyone today??? I can't believe its soo quiet. You working today??

Im a 9 til 5 girl!!!

God whats it going to be like when you go on ur hols!!!

*watches the tumble weed rolling by* :rofl:

*Grabs Lisa by the legs* PLEASE DON'T GO!!! :rofl:

am back now....had a meeting.....

re exams.....i decided that seeing as work won't give me time to revise, and won't reduce my workload (have been asking for a year), and have now turned round and said that i don't have to do them......then, why on earth am i doing them?!

i was getting stressed with that, stress with my normal job, and stress because all i can think about at the moment is getting pregnant.....stress is not good!

need to tell my manager though - he's not about at the moment though.....

as an aside though, i've had a few 'symptoms'.....

bigger boobs
exhaustion (and i am absolutely knackered)
and what i think might have been implantation bleeding....

might just be getting my hopes up though, plus, :witch: isn't due for another week yet anyway....

:shrug:

25 minutes til lunch, I'm going to the butchers to get something for dinner tonight!

buffycat - Fingers, arms legs etc etc crossed for you... Hope it is what you suspect....

Hello everyone :hi:

I'm doing well. Very tired this morning though. I could not get to sleep to save my life last night and had only about 3 hours of sleep. :dohh: And I have to go to my DH's softball game after work - don't know how I'll make it. lol

A few good things though: 1) I only have to get through today, tomorrow and Thursday because Friday is a holiday for us in the US. :happydance: So I get to go to a BBQ and :wine: until I'm :drunk:

AND 2) I think I may have convinced DH to TTC before August!! :happydance: DH and I were talking yesterday and I was whining about how I really don't want to wait until August. I actually stomped my feet! :rofl: I said to him, "Come on what is 1 more month??? How much more money are we really going to save? And I may not get a :bfp: right away it could take months, so why don't we just start now? You NEVER really have enough money, we can only try to be as ready as possible." So, after some silence, DH says, "Well, I guess we can save quite a bit of money in 9 months." So, I'm like, "yeah we can and that's if I get a :bfp: right away. If I don't, then we'll just be ahead of the game, and if I do get a :bfp: right away, hey we'll deal with it, just like we've dealt with everything else that life has thrown at us thus far." Sooooooo......I think we may be trying real soon!!! :wohoo:

Good day,

Today is a holiday here in Canada, so I am just relaxing for now. DH brought my laptop up to the bedroom and made me promise I would get up sometime today. He is working cause he has to take Friday off. I get half of Friday off. The next couple of weeks are really strange for me.

Chris - I really do hope you can start trying right away. that's so exciting.

I am starting to find myself in the same position as Porkpie now. He says he wants to wait, but we haven't used protection in a while. frustrating.

Good day,

Today is a holiday here in Canada, so I am just relaxing for now. DH brought my laptop up to the bedroom and made me promise I would get up sometime today. He is working cause he has to take Friday off. I get half of Friday off. The next couple of weeks are really strange for me.

Chris - I really do hope you can start trying right away. that's so exciting.

I am starting to find myself in the same position as Porkpie now. He says he wants to wait, but we haven't used protection in a while. frustrating.

That is frustrating. Kinda like my DH. We don't use condoms we just use "pull-and-pray" :rofl:

buffycat - Fingers, arms legs etc etc crossed for you... Hope it is what you suspect....

thanks you.....

i worked out my bmi earlier on today - had a shock as i am 30 - that means i am obese! gee, i knew i was overweight, but the 'obese' word is really quite scarey!

and at least fat guy is out of the office today!

So am I, but if I only have less than 50 lbs to loose to be "normal", how can I be obese? I think that their levels are crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->