BAW TUESDAY.... 3 days to go!!

Hi Buffy

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hi Chris

Thats great news about TTC a bit sooner :happydance: xx

Hi All,

Chris - Thats fab news!!! Congrats hun!!!

Icrepka - hmmmm I sense that he wants a LO as much as you!!

Buffycat - Ive done really well today no snacking jus my lunch!!!

Icrepka - your OH can't be that bothered about waiting if he isn't using protection... he maybe just doesn't want to be the one to make the decision? fingers crossed he won't have to coz you might just get caught then the decision is well & truly out of his hands!!

Good luck hun xx

I'm not going to think about it too much. I am not going to say "no" to him when he decides not to use protection. If we get a :bfp: before September, well that would be just fab, if we don't, then we wouldn't be any worse off then what we had planned.

I say lets all 'throw caution to the wind!!!' and get :sex: giggy with it!! :rofl:

that's the thing....for me to get to normal...it is just 33pounds....

easier said than done now that someone has brought in a load of cakes....

Chris - I don't know what ur talking about!! :rofl:

Im so glad Im feeling more relaxed about TTC. Next month OMG I can't believe Im saying next month!!! F-ing Hell!!! OMG!!! Im also glad Im getting to go on 1 last wild weekend!!!

Yay Sam!! :happydance: It's exciting isn't it?

I'm now taking Alli, to help me lose some weight. I finally got the nerve to actually try a diet pill and now it looks like I won't be able to use it too much as we may be starting to TTC earlier than planned. :rofl:

Sam, I'm with you with the last wild weekend...DH and I are going to a 4th of July BBQ on Friday, and then July 12th is a 60th b-day party for my FIL at our house, so I have 2 more opportunities to get drunk and get all my partying out of me. Of course, how will this work if we are going to TTC earlier?:rofl: Oh crap....I'm gonna have to look at my calendar and count my cycle days. :rofl:

:wohoo: 'hop on baby'!!!!

seriously, i hope that none of us have to stay in the trying stages for much longer....we all deserve a lovely bfp!

Buffycat - I hope we are not all in TTC to long too. Atleast when you are waiting there is a reason why your not getting preggers. But when you're in TTC its not a choice that you've made that you're not preggers. Its just nature being a cow bag. Hope that all made sense!! :rofl:

Oh crap, I think I ovulated already. I noticed EWCM when I wiped yesterday but it's only been 13 days since my last period, but have none of the usual OV pain and I'm on a 28-35 day cycle. I don't know, I'm so darn confused!! Figures....hubby decided its ok to TTC earlier and we miss the window and have to wait until August anyway. He did that on purpose! :rofl:

cow bag - perfect analogy!

found out another friend of mine is expecting too....wish her all the luck as her first baby is very disabled, but i still feel like screaming - 'when is it my turn?!?!'

:growlmad:

cow bag - perfect analogy!

found out another friend of mine is expecting too....wish her all the luck as her first baby is very disabled, but i still feel like screaming - 'when is it my turn?!?!'

:growlmad:

Oh I hear ya! :hug:

Chris - Just sounds like you OV'd earlier hun. Just expect early :witch: or :bfp: earlier than expected.

Buffycat - Thats great news about your friend, and you can get in the fromt of the queue for :bfp:'s

Chris - Just sounds like you OV'd earlier hun. Just expect early :witch: or :bfp: earlier than expected.

Buffycat - Thats great news about your friend, and you can get in the fromt of the queue for :bfp:'s

Yeah and since we haven't :sex: in like 20 days :dohh: the :witch: will be arriving. Unless we manage to :sex: tonight. There might still be a chance - oh hell so much for my going to bed early tonight. :rofl:

Chris - Good God can't believe what a chore that must be!!! :rofl:. Im just grateful for what I can get.... Also looking forward this month to having :sex: when I feel like it, not just when the calendar says!! because I know thats what I'll be like!! :rofl: I'll be like 'Not tonight darling ovulation has now passed!!' :rofl:

:rofl:

everytime i plan an "early night", rather than an early night, OH wants to sleep rather than :sex: ......!!!!

tis so not good, and at the same time you don't want to get too clinical on the whole baby making thing!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->