BAW Tuesday

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Good morning ladies!

We patiently (not) anticipate the arrival of one 'maybe baby' sambatikki !!!

Where are you Kerry? hurry up and put us out of our misery!!

Hi Tracy :hi:

OMG! has she not been on yet?!! I've been thinking about her all night!

I really hope she got her :bfp: :hugs:

Sorry - this chopping & changing threads is really confusing me! :dohh:

What brand of test did you use? :hugs:

Hi Guys

Sorry but its a BIG FAT :bfn:although I didn't expect a :bfp: but Im still gutted :cry:!!
Im going to global gathering in july so we're going to ttc in Aug :cry: so Im still in the wttc club!!

Thanks for your support girlies XXXXX :hug:

Tracy - Trying not to get my hopes up. Then if it did happen it would be FANTASTICAL!!
Just want the :witch: to come now.

ikwym, I am the same, wishing my time away so I can see if :witch: arrives on schedule this month!

I can't believe :witch: came perfect 28 days after MC but can't be bothered to show on time this time!! Sorry bit of a moody BIATCH today!!

Im sorry if we got your hopes up for no reason hun... but as Tracy said - it's not over yet! Just wait a few days to see if :witch: shows her ugly face.

Its weird that you are late tho isnt it? :hug:

Nicky - You didn't hun. Don't worry. Yes its strange as Im always so regular. Nevermind here's to August!

God - I feel really dodgy today :sick:

Got stomach cramps & been feeling really sick since last night... also had a horrible taste in my mouth for 2 days :sick:

I might have to go home to bed at lunchtime :sleep: - I feel totally rubbish :sad1: xx

Sorry been in a meeting
Nicky - Do you think its a sign???!!!!

Nicky - hope you feel better soon!

Kerry I have added you on facebook!

Sorry been in a meeting
Nicky - Do you think its a sign???!!!!

LOL I dunno hun??

I'm thinking it's too early yet to be feeling like this? (but secretly hoping it's not IYKWIM?)

I didn't get morning sickness last time till I was 6.5 weeks but was then sick as a pig until 13 weeks non stop!!

It does kinda feel the same - it's hard to describe... my mouth is watering (not in a good way) making me feel like puking but it's probably my mind working on overdrive & reading too much into it? :confused: xx

Tracy - I know how that feels!!! Spent all yesterday 'finding' symptoms. I hope it is a :bfp: and your not poorly. Hope you feel better soon chicky x

Thanks

Im just sitting here feeling really sorry for myself.. I HATE being sick!! but i'm also thinking "what if its morning sickness?" and getting quite excited at the prospect of puking my guts up for the foreseeable future!! :rofl: xx

Nicky - Awww nicky :rofl: @ 'getting quite excited at the prospect of puking my guts up for the foreseeable future' Bet you didn't think you'd hear yourself saying that a few months ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->