Bay area California?

Mayalake

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for others who are from northern Cali and might want to join me on this journey. It is so hard to be in these early stages and not want to tell friends yet. I feel like I need someone to buddy up with who won't tell everyone else I know. Let me know if you are interested.

I live in TX now, but for a year I lived and studied in San Francisco. I fell in love with that city...

I'm in the Bay Area! How cool is that, I never see anyone from here on BnB!
I'm not pregnant as I'm currently WTT, but I'd love to chat if you want!

Nice to meet you both. This is my first and it is nice to know that others are close by when I can't yet tell my friends. We are trying to wait until 12 weeks, though a few have figured it out. Good luck to you both in ttc

Thank you! Happy and Healthy the rest of the pregnancy for you!

If I get my BFP one day, we also are planning not to tell anyone till the first trimester is over..

I don't think I'll be able to wait that long when I get preggo. I want to, I think it's smarter, but I get so excited about things already that I don't think I could!

I can do it in theory :) I don't know what will happen when I get my BFP..But I hope I can wait until we hear the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->