BBC Three Documentary looking for young teen mums

Lucy Mentorn

Reaction score
Mentorn television is making a second series of Underage and Pregnant for BBC Three, a documentary series following young mums-to-be through pregnancy, birth and having a baby. It’s about telling the real stories of teenagers who are pregnant and hearing about your experiences in your words.

We’re looking for a mix of teenage mums – and dads – from a variety of different backgrounds to feature in the series. If you’re 16 or under and pregnant or have recently given birth we’d really like to speak to you and hear your story.

To find out more
call 0207 258 6725
or text 07503 079235

:happydance: new series! not 16 or under though, just showing some appreciation ;)

I love that series! Same here nearly 18 but i love watching it :)

yey i love watching it too! ill be 17 in a month so i dont count :nope: but cant wait!!!!

i spoke to my friends about this, some said it might be a bit embarassing? im 15 sop i could text for more info but i dunno ha :shrug:
xx

i spoke to my friends about this, some said it might be a bit embarassing? im 15 sop i could text for more info but i dunno ha :shrug:
xx

go for it babe :) get some info whats the harm in that :hugs: ( plus i would love to watch some from bnb on there) :blush:

its not embarrassing hun, the people always come across as being really mature on it :) x

Yeah go on! it would be cool to watch somebody from here (haha i sound like a right nosy old parker haha)

Lol I'm 17 so don't count but go forr it Hun!I'll start a fanbase of bnbers for you :p

yeah im too old for it haha but you should for sure go for it. Would be awsum to see some one from here on there. Its not embarrasing though hun. Just imagine showing your LO you on tv pregnant with them when they are older :p

Oh my god gutted, id love to be in that programme lol, 18 in may though

Oh my god gutted, id love to be in that programme lol, 18 in may though.

I would have liked to do it but i'm too old... 18 next month!

well it should just be for teen mums all together! But they show how hard it is when still at school, and not having any financial backing other than parents. Its a really good show!!

oh yay new series :D
I was watching the 1st when I was like 6 weeks :D:D:D

its not embarrassing hun, the people always come across as being really mature on it :) x

Apart from one girl, I know alot of people do it but she was 15 and smoking 25 cigs a day :S
I didn't like that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->