BBC Three Documentary looking for young teen mums

its not embarrassing hun, the people always come across as being really mature on it :) x

Apart from one girl, I know alot of people do it but she was 15 and smoking 25 cigs a day :S
I didn't like that :(

oh god yeah! zara was that her name? her and her mum would sit and laugh when the "help stop smoking" letters came through the post theyd laugh and throw them in the bin!
they asked her if she wanted to stop smoking and she said "no cos my midwife told me quitting would cause me so much stress it would harm the baby more than if i carry on smoking"
bullsh*t!!!!! its been proven thats not true, no midwife would tell you that!
she didnt even try to cut down :nope: she could have used patches or anything :shrug: i used the lowest one the 10mg when i quit when i was pregnant and they were so helpful, i'd been smoking 4 years and thought it would be so hard but it wasnt! she didnt even try!
.......but dont get me started lol x

omg i miss smoking
i no this isnt PC but i cant wait to be able to have one again, every1s like if umanaged to give up then y start back but i enjoy smoking! Plus when i start drinking again its a given, the 2 go 2ther imo
lol its not big and its not clever but god i miss it.....
sorry u guys have made me all nostalgic xxx

its not embarrassing hun, the people always come across as being really mature on it :) x

Apart from one girl, I know alot of people do it but she was 15 and smoking 25 cigs a day :S
I didn't like that :(

oh god yeah! zara was that her name? her and her mum would sit and laugh when the "help stop smoking" letters came through the post theyd laugh and throw them in the bin!
they asked her if she wanted to stop smoking and she said "no cos my midwife told me quitting would cause me so much stress it would harm the baby more than if i carry on smoking"
bullsh*t!!!!! its been proven thats not true, no midwife would tell you that!
she didnt even try to cut down :nope: she could have used patches or anything :shrug: i used the lowest one the 10mg when i quit when i was pregnant and they were so helpful, i'd been smoking 4 years and thought it would be so hard but it wasnt! she didnt even try!
.......but dont get me started lol x

lol I know my midwife told me if I really needed one I can still have one now and then and I do I have one when I'm super stressed which has been once in the past 2 months I think and I couldnt even smoke a whole cig!
and her mum had a stillborn aswell due to smoking... I think it was due to smoking but she was talking about being scared of that happening to her while she was smoking! :dohh:

omg i miss smoking
i no this isnt PC but i cant wait to be able to have one again, every1s like if umanaged to give up then y start back but i enjoy smoking! Plus when i start drinking again its a given, the 2 go 2ther imo
lol its not big and its not clever but god i miss it.....
sorry u guys have made me all nostalgic xxx

aha in a way i do, but i had half of one on new years eve (i know!!!!! shoot me!!!!!!! ;) hahah) and it was awful! like completely repulsive! i couldnt even finish it and it was a half. so i dont think i'll want to go back to it, even tho i do miss it sometimes.... and i agree drinking and smoking go hand in hand

25 a day :wacko::growlmad:
thats just rediculous
i havent been able to quit completely:blush:
but the one or two i have a day is nothing compared to the 20+ a day i was on before i was pregnant and i dont smoke in the house so babys stuff dosent get the smell on it ect... 25 a day is just bad

oh no! i dont like seeing pregnant girls smoke either. I used to smoke but gave up when found out about LO. Its just horrible when they are pregnant and smoking. I smell it now and cringe.. eww dont wanna go back to that lol

why are they always looking for teenage mums? why can't there be more programmes about pregnancy in general?

Eeeeeeppp!
ive texted the woman, not sure about it yet though, just want a bit more info really then i can have a proper think about it :)
xx

Eeeeeeppp!
ive texted the woman, not sure about it yet though, just want a bit more info really then i can have a proper think about it :)
xx

Aww i hope you get the info you want.
Would be awsum if you went on there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"