BBC3 Mon13/09 9pm "Cherry Has a Baby" - starring me!!

Emotional, so glad Andrew is ok and doing so well and a year old :D x

awww... i cried so much... OH was very teary too..it took us back to a few weeks ago. andrew is amazing, and so are you!!!

I think every preemie mum is now crying remembering bringing their baby home.

Marleysgirl how did it feel watching it, you must have felt like you were reliving it.

Awwww so emotional, I was looking to see if I recognised any of the nurses in St Mary's! What a great programme, I really enjoyed watching, you all did so well, and now I have tears in my eyes. Just so pleased that there was such a positive outcome x

You made me and OH cry!! Then you said " he's ours" when you put hi
in the cot, and OH said, only parents that have Been there know what that mea
s

so proud, enjoyable programme, you've waited so long for it to air! Xxxx

i cried too! there is something about the way the preemies lie with their tubes and wires, it took me back so fast. was trying not to let hubby see me sniffle. i want to go upstairs and give sam kisses now but i'll wake him up so i can't.

And Marley's - you came across brilliantly. Certainly the most down to earth and realistic person of the programme. You coped with the news at your scan in such a calm manner. You should be very proud.:hugs:

aw what an emotional programme happy moments and sad moments, i dont and hopE i donet sound nasty when I say I just didnt understand how the career lady with her own business was having a baby it just seemed like she wasnt ever really going to see her baby and that "her" life was more important than the child xx

right I have just realised that Marley you were in the programme wow you coped with the news at the scan so bravely and what a mummy you are, I said to my OH she is just fab and so excited about being a mummy so glad that Andrew is doing so good xxxx

aw what an emotional programme happy moments and sad moments, i dont and hopE i donet sound nasty when I say I just didnt understand how the career lady with her own business was having a baby it just seemed like she wasnt ever really going to see her baby and that "her" life was more important than the child xx

It seemed to be for her husband:shrug:

Oh hun I wish I could watch but it won't let me as I'm out of the UK!! I remember you posting here when Andrew was first born :hugs:

Will it go on youtube? Then I could watch.

It did didn't it foogirl?

I thought this programme was great. Your part made me cry! You came across really well to me xx

It seemed to be for her husband:shrug:

I wondered why she was bothering to have a baby too xx

thank god thought I was the only one it was when she said, why do people alwasy say enjoy your pregnancy im not im fat and my boobs are like uders, what i would do to be enjoying this pregnancy and then you had people on the programme who had found it so hard to concieve and Andrews mum and dad what they had to go through xx

Bawled my eyes out. The shot of andrew in his own wee cot at the end after all that time in hospital had me crying like a baby. Thought you and your dh came across wonderfully.

wow wish i could see this programm so JEALOUS im in Canada, anyone know if its on youtube
@sb22 your post made me cry as i can so realte to the term "he's ours" yep only premie parents can get sniffles from that termanology

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->