BBC3 Mon13/09 9pm "Cherry Has a Baby" - starring me!!

Marleysgirl

Mum to a SCBU Warrior!
Reaction score
Just seen a trailer for the BBC3 programme "Cherry Has a Baby", advertised as "coming soon" .............

......... With my bump being u/sound scanned in the trailer :haha:

Monday 13 September, BBC3 9pm :happydance:

:happydance!:

I will look out for that trailer (oh how my OH will despair as I see the trailer and go 'ooooo I talk to the lady who's bump that is online!!':haha:) and I will make sure to record the programme when it is on :happydance:

Oooooh how exciting! Will look out for it!

I will keep an eye out for it! let us know the dates!! xxx

Hurrah! I was just thinking about this the other day. I can't wait to see it!

Had a transmission date!

Monday 13 September, 9pm, BBC3

I hope I come across okay :blush:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

whats the general story there hun?

Cherry is Cherry Healey, the presenter of the show. She's a girl in her late 20s who is pregnant but worries about whether she's ready to have a baby and whether she's grown up enough. To help her understand, she talks to Mums-to-be of different ages to get their view on pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.

Cherry made a prog about drinking a couple of years back for BBC3; this one-off programme about babies is followed by similar documentaries about dating & marriage (on the following Mondays).

We haven't seen a final cut so we don't know how we appear. The crew were filming the u/sound scan where we got told Andrew was coming imminently and that we'd need steroid jabs, I can remember saying "Can we stop filming now please?" when I was given that news. The next time they filmed me/us was when Andrew was around 3 days old, they took footage of him in the incubator; and then they filmed us again 11 weeks later on Andrew's discharge day. The researcher at the production company (who is our contact) has warned us that we are a tear-jerker story :blush:

ill defo be watching but probs will miss it due to traveling to and fro hospital i will come bk on for reminders of the programme x

I'll definitely be watching! I just hope I remember!! Can you remind us all on here on the day? Lol! I'm on here every day so I'd remember that way!!

x

well i am not sure i will get it in Canada but ill def. take a look on youtube

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"