BBC3 Mon13/09 9pm "Cherry Has a Baby" - starring me!!

The section about little Andrew made me sob my eyes out too...you came across brilliantly, Marleysgirl!! Definitely my favourite mum on there! :) So glad your little man is doing fine now!

Hun, you came across fabulously, and yes u made me cry too, glad lickle andrew is doing great a year on xxxx

i cried! you came across really well a really loving mum xx

wow can't believe that was you, (IS YOU LOL) been talking to you on here for months. lol you were fine in it lol. Little Andrew is quite the fighter :)

i said to you i would watch it, and i did. I cried. You came across really well. You coped better than i would of! My baby was born 4weeks early and i was in shock!!! Good luck with everything, and im so glad you and Andrew are well :) xxx

wow wish i could see this programm so JEALOUS im in Canada, anyone know if its on youtube
@sb22 your post made me cry as i can so realte to the term "he's ours" yep only premie parents can get sniffles from that termanology

Can you get access to the BBC iPlayer on the BBC website?

Just say you where fabulous and so glad Andrew is ok :hugs:

just wanted to say you and your oh must be so strong! little andrew was gorgeous and im so pleased he is doing well :D x

wow wish i could see this programm so JEALOUS im in Canada, anyone know if its on youtube
@sb22 your post made me cry as i can so realte to the term "he's ours" yep only premie parents can get sniffles from that termanology

Can you get access to the BBC iPlayer on the BBC website?

Nope, not if you're out of the UK. Grr.

Marleysgirl - just wanted to say I watched this and you came over so well...what a lovely mummy :) It brought back so many memories of when we found out Sophie was coming early and her time in neonatal, and the day we got her home...I remember that feeling of "She's ours!"

xxxxx

Just watched this on iplayer and didn't KNOW it was you as i hadn't seen this thread but i knew it was you as i remembered we were 'november sparklers' together before Andrew decided to put in an early appearance and i remembered you were local to me so when i saw st mary's i thought "It's definitely her!"

You and your OH came across fantastically (as did Andrew too of course, little champ :D ) and i really enjoyed watching your story :hugs:

I'm just watching this now hun on the bbc website xx

Your part was amazing, you came across fab, my love to you & baby Andrew xx

just watched it on catch up enjoyed watching brought tears to my eyes.What a great mummy amd daddy Andrew has.xx

Finally managed to watch it!!! Although I only watched your bit onwards so far :blush:
What an amazing journey. I remembered it well from the 'older mums' buddies but to actually see it was so moving. YOu and your hubby were such stars and so loving. Andrew looked so so cute in his incubator, and when he came home .... :cry: gorgeous boy!!!
Thanks for sharing it with the world hon :hugs: you're a family of stars!

You made me cry! :cry:! Andrew was born at nearly the same gestation as Chloe and Jaycee and I was so lucky! You must be extremely proud of Andrew!!!!!
Well done you! You was brilliant too!!!

Thank you everybody for your comments.

I didn't cry watching it, I was surprised at myself, I think it was because our bit was over so soon - talk about famous for five minutes! We've got it saved on V+ and we've just received the DVD copy, I think we'll be watching it again tonight (now we're home from holibobs) and I may cry then :blush:

It's a shame for the older mums that there wasn't a "normal" pregnancy there - both of the older mums she featured (myself and IVF-mum) had problems. I know that plenty of over-40s have babies with no problems. But I guess you can't cover every pregnant mum in one programme!

I'll read back and may reply to individual comments later this evening :kiss:

I watched this on iplayer yesterday... well done hun :hugs: andrew is gorgeous xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->