BBs soreness disappeared 4w

Nima

Reaction score
Hi! I promised not to obsess and try and relax till my second beta on Tuesday, but today I woke up to realize my boobs stopped being sore completely. Until now I could feel them heavy and sore, and today nothing.
Anyone had the same and didn't lose the pregnancy? I feel like that's the end of it.
Any reassurance would be appreciated...

Hi, I had some soreish boobs when I was expecting af; as my pregnancy went on I didn't have any symptoms at all until 8 weeks (I'm 11+2 now) probably tmi but I was playing with my boobs all the time asking why they're not sore or sensitive! It now comes and goes but they're still not anywhere near as sore as my last pregnancy.

Mine used to come and go a lot. I'm sure everything is OK <3

Hi, I had some soreish boobs when I was expecting af; as my pregnancy went on I didn't have any symptoms at all until 8 weeks (I'm 11+2 now) probably tmi but I was playing with my boobs all the time asking why they're not sore or sensitive! It now comes and goes but they're still not anywhere near as sore as my last pregnancy.
Lol I'm touching them all the time to see if it hurts, my daughter even asked me what was I doing...

Thank you both for replying. I thunk I just need to try and calm down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->