Bbt chart help?

MJthrillme

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm even posting in the right place, but I'm new to temping. This is my first month doing this. I took 5 mg of Femara this cycle on days 3-7 and I'm on day 22 right now. If anyone could lend any help as to when you think I ovulated. I thought it was the 14th, but fertility friend says day 18? What do you guys think?

Here are my temps -

Cycle day 6- 97.5
Cycle day 7- 97.4
Cycle day 8 - 97.4
Cycle day 9 - 97.4
Cycle day 10 - 97.6
Cycle day 11 - 97.9
Cycle day 12 - 97.5
Cycle day 13 - 97.3
Cycle day 14 - 97.3
Cycle day 15 - 97.5
Cycle day 16 - 97.7
Cycle day 17- 97.7
Cycle day 18 - (accidently got up to use bathroom before temping and got 98.0) then went back to bed for 20 minutes and took temp again and it was 97.7.
Cycle day 19 - 98.1
Cycle day 20- 98.1
Cycle day 21 - 98.0
Cycle day 22 - 98.2

Thank you in advance!

Can you post the link to your chart or a screenshot of it? It's a lot easier to interpret with the graph. I am inclined to think 18 as well though

I would agree with cd 18 as well!

Thank you! I'm hoping this medication works. I was on 2.5 last Cycle and got my progesterone tested and nothing! My progesterone was 0.1. I'm getting it tested again tomorrow for this cycle so here's hoping it happened! :D

Definitely 18

Is there a reason my temps keep staying at around 98.2? Do you think that's a good sign? I'm really hoping this is it for us. It's been almost a year ttc now and this would be such a blessing. :)

That's harder to interpret. Everyone's post o pattern is different, and with only one chart it's hard to say anything about it. I have had textbook charts and wound up bfn and my bfp chart was erratic, so I don't put stock in analyzing post O temps anymore. As long as it keeps up above the cover line then you are in good shape.

When do you plan on testing?

I agree with CD18 as well for when you O'd.

Would anyone mind looking at my chart (in signature). Do you think it might be starting to go triphasic?

That's harder to interpret. Everyone's post o pattern is different, and with only one chart it's hard to say anything about it. I have had textbook charts and wound up bfn and my bfp chart was erratic, so I don't put stock in analyzing post O temps anymore. As long as it keeps up above the cover line then you are in good shape.

I plan on trying to test on the 25th at the earliest. We're going home for a few days and i want to see if it turns out positive the day before we leave. I've never really ovulated since I started testing in march. I have hypothyroidism and it's really screwed my fertility up! I don't ever and have never had a normal cycle. Sometimes I can go up to 3 months without having a period, so I'm not sure when I'll start this time. :/

I agree with CD18 as well for when you O'd.

Would anyone mind looking at my chart (in signature). Do you think it might be starting to go triphasic?

Thank you for replying! If I was any good at reading charts I'd help you, but sadly I'm still new and don't want to give the wrong answer. I hope you get your bfp this cycle!! :D

Also my bbt today was 98.2 again at 5dpo! I'm hoping it stays upward!!

Also my bbt today was 98.2 again at 5dpo! I'm hoping it stays upward!!

FX it stays up for you too!

Adork, with two dips like that it could be triphasic. The first could be the estrogen dip and the second implant. The fact it is still up at 11dpo when your previous chart had already started to dip at 11dpo are all good signs. But again, I've been yanked around by charts too long to put stock in them lol. Fxed!

MJ sorry Oing has been an issue. Your chart definitely supports o so that's always good. Just keep in mind you may see dips or even a dip under cover line between 4-9dpo and that's normal. You're not out until Af shows.

But Adork. I'm not one hundred on your crosshairs. Those first four temps seem low/close to your pre o temps. I have had spikes like that usually when I gear up then fail to o and my body tries again a few days later. I'd think you Oed CD 20, but without more secondary data (opks or cm around that time) I keep going back and forth. Also, why were cd 16 and 17 open circles?

But Adork. I'm not one hundred on your crosshairs. Those first four temps seem low/close to your pre o temps. I have had spikes like that usually when I gear up then fail to o and my body tries again a few days later. I'd think you Oed CD 20, but without more secondary data (opks or cm around that time) I keep going back and forth. Also, why were cd 16 and 17 open circles?

CD16 I had to be at work earlier so I had to do it earlier and unfortunately when I went to reset my alarm for the next day I hit PM instead of AM and ended up getting up 45 minutes later. I had EWCM at that time and I did feel the cramping in my left ovary that day which is pretty typical for when I O. It took me a little convincing with those temps also but I'm keeping my FX that's when it happened. I know I had a huge spike on my first chart after I O'd but I was on vacation in Las Vegas which is a a 4 hour difference for me so my temps really weren't that accurate for September. I've never used OPKs before but because I was a little unsure about CD16 I bought the first response ones and it was close to the control line but definitely not as dark so I think it was starting to go negative. I only did the one.

I would google bbt adjuster. When my baby's should be first and works well for adjusting for short offsets like 45m. Put the original in the notes and graph the adjusted temp and see if that changes your crosshairs

I would google bbt adjuster. When my baby's should be first and works well for adjusting for short offsets like 45m. Put the original in the notes and graph the adjusted temp and see if that changes your crosshairs

Just curious, if I did happen to ovulate later would AF show up on time with just a shorter Luteal phase or would AF show up later?

AF would show up later. Your lp is static within one day typically. So if I O CD 16 I have a 28 day cycle but if I O CD 22 then my cycle is 34 days. I have had off cycles that were late or early a day, but anything beyond that warrants a visit to the gyn imo

AF would show up later. Your lp is static within one day typically. So if I O CD 16 I have a 28 day cycle but if I O CD 22 then my cycle is 34 days. I have had off cycles that were late or early a day, but anything beyond that warrants a visit to the gyn imo

Just curious because unfortunately AF seems to be arriving right as scheduled which would mean FF was accurate with the crosshairs at CD16. I started doubting it myself yesterday also because I was under a lot of stress on CD16. I ordered some of the OPKs off of Amazon so I think next month I'll try those in addition to temping. Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->