Bbt chart

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BESTEST MRS BURGESS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU EASED MY MIND. I was using OVIA app before but it started to mess up. Before it started messing up it said AF was due on the 28th just like you just said. Last month it gave me a day and I was two days early sooo when I started using the two new apps and it put AF due on the 26th I accepted that. (two days early) Now if AF is due on the 28th then this is completely abnormal. I don't cramp before AF like this. It's been one or two times that I cramped seven days prior to af but it only lasted an hour or so and they were HORRIBLE. I've been cramping since I woke up and its just annoying. Haven't even needed Tylenol. Not to mention I have the absolute worst AF cramps normally.

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BESTEST MRS BURGESS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU EASED MY MIND. I was using OVIA app before but it started to mess up. Before it started messing up it said AF was due on the 28th just like you just said. Last month it gave me a day and I was two days early sooo when I started using the two new apps and it put AF due on the 26th I accepted that. (two days early) Now if AF is due on the 28th then this is completely abnormal. I don't cramp before AF like this. It's been one or two times that I cramped seven days prior to af but it only lasted an hour or so and they were HORRIBLE. I've been cramping since I woke up and its just annoying. Haven't even needed Tylenol. Not to mention I have the absolute worst AF cramps normally.

I've had very similar symptoms. Right now I'm 13 days late for AF, but I have PCOS and may have O'd the day AF was due. Because AF wouldn't have come if I hadn't O'd yet, ya know? So here I am with "cramps" (I think its actually gas) and sore breasts and being an emotional loony bin.

one of my good friends and old roommate has PCOS and endometrioses and we tracked her O days with testing everyday and we got her on a Vitex, progesterone cream and maca powder regiment. Her boobs got big, she started feeling pressure and cramps. we poas and boom! BFP. So you got this!!
unfortunnately her body didn't produce enough hormones and she had a CP. THAT WONT HAPPEN TO YOU.
Got everything crossed for you Mrs. Burgess!

one of my good friends and old roommate has PCOS and endometrioses and we tracked her O days with testing everyday and we got her on a Vitex, progesterone cream and maca powder regiment. Her boobs got big, she started feeling pressure and cramps. we poas and boom! BFP. So you got this!!
unfortunnately her body didn't produce enough hormones and she had a CP. THAT WONT HAPPEN TO YOU.
Got everything crossed for you Mrs. Burgess!

We've been TTC 2 years, with 4 months of NTNP before that. The only thing I haven't tried is actual meds like Clomid, progesterone cream, etc.
I believe I do O, just not reliably, and perhaps my DH might have some issues. We are working on getting fertility consults, but we both work until 5PM so its really hard.

I admire your dedication. I’ll say a little prayer for your family! Good luck. Everything crossed for you!!!!

Thank you! I caved and bought more first signal from Walmart lol. Hubby looked at me last night and said “well I suppose we have enough to get cheap tests.” He must be getting as impatient as me cause he originally said no more til Friday!! Lol

I couldn’t hold FMU til I got to the store so today will be SMU

COME ON :bfp: Fx!! My AF is due tomorrow. I have no doubt she’ll be here. Ugh

Af is coming . My BBT dropped below coverline this more. Ugh today or tomorrow she’ll be here.

Update: she gave this morning with the vengeance! Yesterday at my appointment they told me I have three uterine fibroids on one side and one big one on the other. The fibroids has caused my uterus to tilt. “It’s in my best interest to seek intervention with those before trying to conceive again.” At least now I know where all the pain comes from. Smh so much pain. Something must be done.

Update: she gave this morning with the vengeance! Yesterday at my appointment they told me I have three uterine fibroids on one side and one big one on the other. The fibroids has caused my uterus to tilt. “It’s in my best interest to seek intervention with those before trying to conceive again.” At least now I know where all the pain comes from. Smh so much pain. Something must be done.

I’m so sorry dear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->