BBT elevated a week after af?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Your resident over analyzer is back. Dr. Google is a scary place, so coming to you. I am trying to request blood work today to rule out an e.

Facts
- O confirmed with opk and temping on CD CD 14 (10/12)
- BD late evening CD 12 and early evening CD 17.
- Woke up to AF right on schedule 13dpo (10/25) but she ended evening 14dpo. My AFs have been shorter since coming off bcp, but this is by far the lightest and shortest.

My concern
- I had some stabbing pains in my lower right pelvic region off and on the few days before AF. They went away as soon as I bled, but they came back yesterday. I have pcos, and I’ve had this pain before and it was nothing/had it before and had a large cyst. I do get this as well sometimes if my body is fail surging, but I’m only cd 6.
- My temp clearly dipped, but it’s stayed elevated in the range I generally consider post O. I did have a bad cold Wed-Thurs, but I didn’t have a fever at all. My temp stayed at 98.6, I was just congested and tired and achy. I felt great yesterday and today, and I even had the fan on the last two nights. So to see it increase was odd.

Has anybody else been in a situation where they were getting bfns but their temps stayed elevated? This is a first for me.

8B64E6D3-3C42-42E3-BD4D-8FD5DD224B24.jpeg

I'm so sorry you're still in limbo here! Gosh, what a cycle. I'm not familiar with any of the medical things you mentioned but just wanted to say I'm saying prayers that you get some answers soon. Have you done another test for sh*ts and giggles to see if that's showing hcg?

Haha it’s me ;). You know I did. Nothing but very faint evaps. This is this morning’s fmu at 3m and 10m

7B2A511B-184A-46DB-BAE2-3AD0822242B2.jpeg DA3CCC4D-AB77-4E48-A0FA-6F11EBC04DF2.jpeg

Edit: Bugged for a blood test. Beta is zero lol not shocked but also not amused with this pain and elevated bbt.

smu was also neg but obviously as I had the beta it’s moot

E5CEA642-271E-4BF1-86B2-8D96556051C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. I accepted that I wasn’t pregnant a week ago. I just want answers at this point. My temp and lh are still up today despite the fan directly on me. I’ve only had one temp in pre O (though I didn’t both cd 6 because I was drinking the night before). The pain is gone just a full ache now. Idk sigh here I was so excited to have normal O dates again but now this. Like 17 temps above cover line, 1 not even half a degree below it, and 1 skipped. LH never back to baseline. That had to indicate something isn’t right, right? I just want to cry. I know the doctor said it’s fine but ffs.

Last edited:
Ty! I think it has to be in my head or a cyst. I have an appointment tomorrow but I’m supposed to be in a meeting with my boss. So =\

Lol well no explanation for the bbt. She did everything though. Tested for everything, did transvag u/s. No cysts, nothing weird in my urine. All good under the hood

I'm glad it went well and there are no cysts <3

Ty! It’s nice to know it’s nothing concerning or major even if I won’t get an answer. My lh is back to baseline but temp is still up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->