BBT Question. Post O Temp

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I temped after 2 hours of sleep around 2:30 a.m. and my temp was only 96.7. My bbt yesterday at 9:30 a.m. was 97.4 and my temp today at 9:30 a.m. was 97.45.

Why was the temp with less sleep so low? Anything to do with not ovulating? I read the temp with less sleep should be higher.

Thanks

I think that's why they say at least 3 - 4 hours sleep because your body will be a natural temperature and only once a day at roughly the same time because
When you are up and about your temperature can vary throughout the day

Yeah temping or no little sleep can skew your temps either way no matter if before or after ovulation..

Thanks.

One more thing. I temped a couple days later after a full nights sleep. I woke up too early, at 7 and my temp was only 96.8. My post O temps are usually 97.4 and up. I have PCOS so O is random.

Should my post O temp stay about 97.4 after 5 or more hours of sleep no matter what? Is it being so low a sign I didn't O? Or is it the time difference as I usually temp at about 9:30.

One low temp doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Some have a fallback rise and some just have a drop in there. If it goes back where it should be just ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->