BD House Photo Challenge

Y'all. I am about to win the game right here. I can't believe I'm posting this. Maybe I'm punishing myself for submitting late.

College. Halloween. 'Nuff said.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/216586_5919863542_111_n_zpsd510eb30.jpg

Wow, the fishnet stockings did not do my legs any favors.

Does that make up for no 80's night pictures? :rofl:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your curlies!!!!!!!!! Awww! Go Team Ringlets!

Thanks! My hair is naturally like that. It drives me crazy, because it naturally mats and tries to dread itself if I don't stay on top of it! (I actually contemplated dreads for a while, there.)

I wish I was still that skinny. :dohh:

Oh well! Pre-D&C early July I was 184lbs, and yesterday at the doctor's office I was 163! Spent an hour in the gym this morning, so hopefully that number will keep dropping. :haha:

EDIT: I just noticed the look on my face. I think I was trying not to pout because I had a feeling these pictures would end up on my roomie's Facebook.

You stop that! Curly hair rocks! I love my hair... it's the one thing about me I am totally publicly proud of ;) Once you get a haircut that works for you, I actually think its pretty easy.

(I have mine straightened from time to time, for events, and I swear I dunno how people do it with straight hair... Its in your face ALL the time, it gets tangled if left down, if you put it up it has to stay that way cuz you get crease marks... My hair is like whatever. I put it up in a 'messy' bun and it looks like an up-do.. If i change my mind and take it down, it has extra volume and the curls bounce right back in to line ;) )

YOU LOOK AWESOME! <3 And fab about your weight stuff! Sounds like you should be in our Project Granola!

Oh man, I never straighten my hair. It takes three hours! And the second it touches any humidity, it turns into a fro. :haha:

I can only have a few pictures of me with straight hair. Mostly ones from when I cut it all off and decided "Oh, if it's short, I can totally straighten it every day, and it won't take forever!" FALSE.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/204_8862473542_3752_n_zps02b9fa1a.jpg

Oh, and my high school senior photos (before I discovered makeup)

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/207429_5481658542_4081_n_zpsb812e32c.jpg

heehehee! i totally know what your talking about.. with convincing myself that i 'will straighten every day'.... Not True.

You look so 'nice' in a hat, like a genuinely good person! I wish I had a 'nice' go-to look.

Snack... I second all the things you said about curly hair. I get comments on how cute mine is, when I'm totally having a bum day at places like the 7-11! I do straighten mine from time to time, usually outings if the humidity is low enough and it's so much work to keep it from looking crazy!

GP... my waist has never been as small as yours was in college!

heehehee! i totally know what your talking about.. with convincing myself that i 'will straighten every day'.... Not True.

You look so 'nice' in a hat, like a genuinely good person! I wish I had a 'nice' go-to look.

I just realized I was wearing hats in both those pictures. I think it's because when my hair is straight, I feel like my head is flat. :haha: I pretty much NEVER wear hats otherwise. But thanks! The beret is in the trunk of my car somewhere. The other hat... I have no idea.

Snack... I second all the things you said about curly hair. I get comments on how cute mine is, when I'm totally having a bum day at places like the 7-11! I do straighten mine from time to time, usually outings if the humidity is low enough and it's so much work to keep it from looking crazy!

GP... my waist has never been as small as yours was in college!

Now I feel bad for complaining. :blush:

I think it's on my mind because sometimes I'll be cuddling with DH, and he'll start poking my belly, and I can tell he's thinking "This wasn't here when we got married!" but he's polite enough not to say it out loud. :haha:

Don't feel bad for complaining! In a way, I'm happy I've always been a bigger girl, because at 160-180 pounds, I'm a sexy bitch. I don't suffer from this "oh, back when I was skinny" mentality, because I weigh less right now than I did when I graduated from college 10 years ago!

So that's good! We weigh about the same! Sexy curves for days. :thumbup:

Sorry - I am currently fighting my way back to that bracket! But that's where I am sexiest/ where I should be at, taking muscle mass and normal fat percent into account. Below 160, I look unhealthy.

Love the pics GP! I think I once had a tiny waist but I didn't know it at the time. :dohh:

In honor of my 1-year Anniversary week :flower:
(my wedding cake from the second wedding, that will have its anniversary next month actually... :blush: )

Attachments

• IRIS&cake.jpg
    IRIS&cake.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
I think I'm giving up real (aka sugary delicious) desserts for the rest of pregnancy, but here is a picture of a dessert AND the most ridiculous favor I've ever had asked of me:

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/photo_zpsf2a00ad4.jpg

My friend asked me if I could pick up her wedding cake. I said "Sure!" since she said it was just "really simple, like a sheet cake" and "close to [our] house." Instead, we were sent several towns away and were met with the cake shown above. We had to drive the cake over an hour, in stop-and-go traffic, to her venue. Thank god OH has good hand/eye coordination (and the patience of Job). Never again!

(There were also other parts to the cake, precariously balanced in the back seat of my Corolla.)

Great story tx :)
Snack, you must remind me about your 2 weddings... Was one in Mexico? Where was the second one? I have seen pics of you in a beautiful white dress, was that wedding #1 or #2?

I was going to break out a picture of the lava cake from our honeymoon cruise or our wedding cheesecakes but fuck it. I'm lazy. This is my dessert tonight; almond and chocolate coated coconut ice cream bar.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-41.jpg

I love how only Mrs. JJ so far actually had dessert last night! Since we're on the diet, per doc, no dessert here. This was my birthday cheesecake purchased by Hubster that he couldn't even share, on account of the gluten! So yes, I HAD to eat it all myself!

IMG-20130725-00550.jpg

Due to feeling yukky there has been no dessert in my house for the last few days and probably won't for a few more so here is a pic of some cakes I made for my friend's LOs 1st birthday last year. I went through a baking phase.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/a234b822a3b9c5266f8fed41a2081205.jpg

Awww! Nicki! SO cute!

So, JJ... you got any of those left... lying around?

We got legally married in Mex in August. Our ceremony here, in California, was in September. Next month I'll share more photos from the ceremony in the States. Our Mexico wedding didn't have cake... I got miniature picones (see here: https://www.mipueblo.com/mipueblo/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Picones-Grandes.jpg) to hand out at the Mexico event... Oh, and in Mex I wore the white dress. Here, I wore something totally different <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->