BD'ing every other day?

thats how i conceived all of my children but the months i conceived them i was also rolling over and laying on my front and going straight to sleep instead of laying with my hips raised slightly.

found out last year that i have got a tilted uterus so thats why this worked for me. i asked the nurse who was putting in my IUD that if i had continued doing the usual (laying on my back hips raised) would i gotten pregnant. she point blankly said no because the sperm wouldn't have been in the right place for my cervic and uterus. so i'm glad i didn't 'try' the months i conceived.

so that might be another thing to add to the routine. one night when you DTD lay on your back hips raised, next night DTD lay on your front just incase you have a tilted uterus in anyway (only slightly tilted or severely tilted)

she also said that this will be the reason why i get period cramps in my back instead of my tummy, because my uterus is tilted backward its closer to my back then it is my front. - could be an indicator for you, if you cramp more in your back than your front you may have a tilted uterus so laying on your back hips raised wont help TTC it will actually hinder it.

just thought i would say so hopefully it will help you on your way to baby joy. :dust:

one night lay on your back hips raised the next lay on your front, it can't hurt because the :spermy: can live inside you up to 7 days. x

This is very interesting - thanks for sharing! Last month we did it every single day (it was getting hard to be in the mood after week 2 hehe) but I always would lay back with a pillow under my bum.
This time around we are going to try every second day and I won't use a pillow, just lay straight and I am hoping that will do that trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->