BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Yay mtln great news, but sorry about your fall.

I love that poem I found it a few years ago and have saved it since then to give to my mum when we finally have a scan pic of her first grandchild! Not seen the last 3 verses before though.

Congrats on the bloods Mtln! Keep yourself away from that ice though, ouch. Hope you're ok.

Bazz and gnomette, you're next :) Bazz does the doc really not call you back if it's a negative result? That'd drive me mad, would convince myself my phone wasn't working or I'd missed the call.

I have gone from constipation to diarrhoea now, wouldn't have it any other way, but man my stomach is confused!! Just walked back from shops and had to dip into a pub to use the facilities...!!

I chose the wrong time to check posts while I was eating lol thanks a lot Womble

Yeah that's how it works in Canada:(
I wish they would just call back so stupid

I'm off for a for hours hubby and I are going up north with our dog for a nice walk
Chat soon :)

Ok girls in my boredom I have been googling HCG numbers and am not feeling very good. Here is my history can anyone make sense of this?????

Last AF 11/30

bd'd 12/16,12/17,12/18

1/4/13 beta 10????

I just want everything to be okay and I can't talk to anyone so please if anyone can make me feel a bit better feel free.....Thanks girls :) :hugs:

Womble- that's how I was on Wednesday, I've been having constipation, then wed I had horrible diarrhea after lunch. Bad thing was I was out with my grandma, and we had to stop at a gas station so I could use the restroom!

Mtln- I love that poem! It made me tear up!

oi mtln what have we been saying bout google STEP AWAY NOW!!! hear me now close the other tab that i know google is sitting in with loads of stuff you really don't want to read leave it alone!! i don't have any advice though just have to wait for the next lot of bloods xx i really do know how sucky it is xx
bazz thats awful they don't ring you back i would call them just to make sure they hadn't forgotten to ring you but then again i am a weeny bit neurotic lol hope you had a nice relaxing walk x
hope everyone is ok xx
thank you ivy i think i am gonna stick with the orange juice as its nice lol
hope your all well xx

mtln- how long are your cycles and did you use opks or temp? you may have ovulated a bit later after the mc and chemical.

Thanks pray, glad I'm not alone!!

Mtln, gnomette is right, step away from google. People only ever post negative stories/queries, which represents a very small percentage of reality, as people don't go online to say look at this very normal very boring fact etc etc. I need to also take this advice myself!! Ha ha! But things are looking good for you so far, your doctor said it too, just have to wait & see, though I know how hard that is. You can do it, it will be ok.

mtln- how long are your cycles and did you use opks or temp? you may have ovulated a bit later after the mc and chemical.

No OPK's this month.....I am not sure how many days my cycle is had mc sept 1, first AF 10/30 next 11/30. I will stop googling but when u said you had hcg at 9 , I thought I might be somewhat near u but everyone is different. It is going to be a long week but, I;m bloated my boobs want to fall off, and I;m exhausted. :).......Good signs for now better just cherish the moment :winkwink: :hugs::hugs:

My hcg was 9 either on the day or day after my missed AF, or up to 2 days early. Not really sure because I used OPKs that cycle and OV a few days later than expected. Sorry I'm not much help since my cycle was screwy that month.

Hey guys... Woohoo to making it to page 200 and almost 2000 posts! Going strong!

Wow crazy
Way yo go Nikki for starting this amazing thread!!!!

Hi girls. Sorry I've not been in touch for a while.
But I think I've now caught up on at the latest developments.

Mtln please try not to worry but u know its so so hard. 10 hcg may be absolutely fine. U may have ovd a wee bit later than u thought remember sperm can stay alive for quite a few days and also implantation can occur from 6-12 days past ov too. But I'm so not a patient person either if I was u I would go buy a few more cheaply tests and see if line appears/is darker because in theory your hcg should be around double now (2 days on). If the line gets progressively darker it should put ur mind at ease. I did a test every morning for 2 and a half weeks after I got my bfp because I was so nervous my levels would drop. But every day the tests got a tiny bit darker which gave me a little reassurance that things were moving in the right direction. We don't get our betas done as standard here in the UK so this helped me. Anyway it's just an idea......

Afm - I had a scan on 27th dec and all was well :) so happy baby measured 8w5 then (I will attach the scan when I have better 3G connection) so that makes me 10+1 today and no bleeding for 2 weeks now :). 12 days until my 12 week scan, just counting down the days.
So glad to hear all the other pregnancies seem to be coming along ok too :)

Love to u all girls xx

Nicky thanks for the advive but I am going to stay away from HPT all together......I mean who buys cheapie's and gets all positive's then buys an expensive test and gets a negative :dohh: "This Girl".....lol I feel ok my boobs REALLY want to fall off and despite my headache from my fall yesterday just feel like eating the house apart..lol which is fine because the month of december I lost about 10-15 lbs and I'm only 5'3" and weigh 119. So I can afford a few pounds......Hope everyone has a great day I hve to gt ready for church.....I have to do some Thanking and praying :) Oh u know I'll be back later with some crazy rant.....That's what we do in the beginging stages....Then as u girlies seen ur beans nice ad snuggled U werent so crazy on here....So bare with me it's going to be a rough week :) lots of love xoxoxo:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just popping in to see how everyone is
Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

Morning girlies........good weekend, despite the fall still pretty sore. :( but can't take away my excitment.........Come on thursday cant wait to have my bloods drawn. :) Have a good day I have to work today so I will be busy :) xoxoxoxoxo Thanks for alll the support u ladies give :hugs:

mtln how you feeling today? hope your heads feeling better xx
bazz did you hear anything back from your dr at all xx
hope everyone is doing ok
afm i am sort of sticking to my plan i have been at the orange juice an managed to bd thursday an sunday x so will try again tonight an then won't be til wednesday as i am working tomorrow night but gotta attack my flat get it spotless cause i have someone coming to look at my flat x
loads of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"